Chapter 34

*Tiombe's POV*
We walked around and rode a few more rides before we decided to go to the water park.
The worker counted us in and we immediately entered the beachy atmosphere.
There were fake surfboards, cars, and bikes that looked like they were pulled out of a 60's movie.
Abrax and I held hands while treading through the wave pool.
"My parents never let me go to the beach," Aiden admitted, "they thought I would get mad and evaporate the ocean."
"I want to go backwards!" Aiden screamed as we boarded a four person raft. Rhett and Terpsichore decided to stay at the wave pool.
The annoyed worker pushed us down the chute, Aiden going backwards.
She started screaming and grabbed for Apollo's hand.
We tried to get out of the raft but Abrax got stuck.
"Oh don't be stupid," I rolled my eyes, taking his hand and pulling him out of the float.

Short chapter. Sorry!
How does 50 chapters plus an epilogue by the end of the week sound?
I'm so excited to start filming!!
Tonight my dad gets his paycheck and I'm going to order my camera and my sword. My mom won't let me get the sword I originally wanted because she's scared i will kill someone😂 but she's letting me get a Lord of The Rings cosplay sword and that's just as good.
I'm also getting a penne board💁🏼
I'm pretty excited!!
Like I said before, if you personally know me and are interested in a part of my movie, please text me or direct message my Instagram, @emmaline._.lee
Have a nice day/night!
Next chapter in an hour or so
XOXO