Welcome - chapter 1

I love reading books that you can remember after a while and think they were a movie you watched. I hope your imagination is open and ready . Hope you enjoy!

__________
Chapter one -

Koir Pov

This pen feels the same.
They all feel the same.
Just like everything else, it's always the same everyday. Wake up , take a piss , brush my teeth take a shower- you know the rest.
I look down at my phone to check the time seeing that there's still another half an hour left. I groan while running my hands down my face into a sigh. A shame , it's already two weeks in and it's all the same. I stop twirling around my pen and continue to write down notes. I put one of my AirPods in and turn on my classical music playlist.As the cords to 'Moonlight Sonata' drifts throughout my ears I finally relax and focus in on the lesson. We're starting the examination of Romeo and Juliet Effect in Psychology . The black and white picture on the screen plays and the teacher sits at his desk watching the film in awe .
A little time goes passed but it feels it's been hours. Ughhh " when will this class end " I mutter. The classroom door opens slowly and a student slips in . They walk over to the teacher and hand them something . I pay no attention and continue jotting down notes, but suddenly the film stops and the light flicker on . Everyone groans as their eyes adjust to the sudden brightness. I rub my eye blinking till my eyes adjust. I look up and see who walked in. A tall brown haired boy stands by the desk with a white T-shirt and blue sweatpants.

" Class we have a new student that will be joining us this semester " Mr. Shewman announces walking towards the front of the desk by mystery boy. " Mr. L'Noir you can take a seat by Ms. Jackson in the middle section" he says pointing in my direction. The boy looks up at me and then to the chair next to me and flashes a smile . As he makes his way up here he dabs up with a few other guys and exchanges " sups" and other words. Girls turn their heads in his direction as he takes his seat.
He sets his belongings down and the lights go off. His blue eyes turn to look at me and his hand moves towards me to shake ." Hi , I'm Taylor" he says politely, shaking my hand. " I'm Koir " I say softly . His voice is not deep but it's laced with accent . I'm guessing French because of his last name. His hands weren't rough either they were nice. He seems nice.

The films starts up again and I continue taking notes. He takes out a notebook and grabs the pencil that was lodged behind his ear. He starts writing but stops. " hey do you mind if i look over your notes ?" He asks "Mhm"
I push my notes over towards him and our fingers touch . I look up and he smiles
" thanks " he whispers and start copying a few notes. A few minutes later he gives them back and I get back to work.

- -

The class ends and I gather my things getting ready to leave . " It was nice meeting you Ms Jackson" he says slightly smirking .
" yea, you too Taylor" I reply smiling lightly.
I walk down the stairs and exit the class and start towards my dorm.

I walk around the corner of my building and my friend Kayla sits outside the door. I sigh and scan my ID and walk in. She jumps up and walks in after me . " Soooo what class do you have next " I ask her " AP algebra" she groans " Damn, Ms Kim sucks " I say .
"how bout you"she asks "English"
We reach my room and I open the door . " do you know this new guy " I ask her walking in. " girl it's a lot of new people and literally thousands of kids at this school " she said.
" yes I know, but something about is different "
" think he's like-" " Wait are you talking about Lopez's new friend ?" She ask " Tyler or toren or something " she says " yea Taylor " I said
"So what about him" she asked
" he walked into Mr. Shewman's class this morning and he sat him by me " I tell her.
I smile recalling the encounter. " he's kinda cute " I reminisce " KiNdA ?!" She says dramatically. I laugh rolling my eyes " ok ok he's definitely cute " i admit " you should talk to him " she says
" talk to who" a voice Asks . I turn around and see Lopez closing the door " no one " I say quickly " you know that Taylor guy you were talking to last week, Koir has a little crush on him " she says before kissing Lopez.
" Kayla what the hell" I scold her " what it's the truth " she says shrugging. " Aww little
Ms perfect has a crush on Taylor "Lopez says " watch it Clark" I snap playfully.