Chapter 6

6 weeks later
Koir Pov

" let's go to the beach today" I say while our hands tangle together " hmm" Parker hums against my back. I turn and face him " I wanna go swimming" I tell him playing his hair " cmon let's go" I say sitting up  "whyyy" he whines  as I get up and find a swim suit . " because you love me" I say giving him a quick kiss before texting the girls about the beach.
I head to the shower and turn on hot water and quickly get in.  

Everything had been going great with Parker and we've even cut down on our sex life just a bit  because for the first two weeks we were at it everyday and with Parker not believing in protection we needed to slow things down. Taylor and I have been working on things but were kind of distant, I know this whole thing is a mess but as of now everything seems pretty normal with our lives. 
I step out the shower and start brushing my teeth and washing my face. Parker comes in and gets in the shower  " damn" I mumbled as I saw that it's 2pm " we slept so late" I sighed.
" Koir it's Saturday" Parker says like that's supposed to mean anything "and so what" I say doing my makeup. I do a natural look and put concealer on my hickeys Parker left on my neck last night " Parker I swear you and your hickeys are wasting my makeup" I say to him.I put my on a white swimsuit and some blue jeans.

 " damn you look hot" he says and I turn to look at him, he stood in a towel around his waist and I look up at him to see his blue orbs staring back at me

" damn you look hot" he says and I turn to look at him, he stood in a towel around his waist and I look up at him to see his blue orbs staring back at me. " see this is why you end up with hickeys" he says walk up to me and I run past him into his bedroom " uh un I just did my make up to cover them up , go away" I yell laughing . I walk out the room and head downstairs to start our lunch. I've been hanging out with him a lot at his penthouse recently ever since we got caught in my dorm doing it, by Maria 3 weeks ago . Yea after that we had to switch up the scenery but anyway speak of Maria she is doing well , Shes five months and she just found out she's having a girl. She's having her baby shower in a week at this venue by the dorm.

I made Parker and me some quesadillas and some quick salsa from diced tomatoes and onion and pepper etc. I set up our food by the counter and hands went around my waist " why must you play games with me" he say whispered in my ear " what did I do now" I say " I don't know, could it be the fact that your standing here giving me problems that you need to fix" he says pressing his hard on against my ass. " sir I don't know what problem you referring to but I'm sure you can help your friend" I tease grabbing my plate and seating down at the table. " these are really good, you should try them" i say looking innocently at him and he eats his food. " this is good , but you know what would taste better" he says " what would that be " i say sarcastically " me" he said randomly " hm I'm okay these are good" I say finishing my plate . I get up and throw away my plate and I grab sum water an sip some "now if I did this to you I'd never hear the end of it" he said getting up. He sat on the couch and I looked at him weirdly. Is he for real right now ? I ran over to him and stood in front of the game and I decided to play some more . I dropped to my knees in front his lap and he got comfortable. I laid my head down in his lap and stayed like that for a few seconds " ARE YOU SERIOUS" he yelled dramatically and I started fake snoring. "I'm so done" he says cutely and he puts a pillow over his face . I sit up and take him out his pants and I kiss the tip . He hisses and I swirl my tongue around him.