Chapter 7

LUpdates
Maria is currently 5 months pregnant
Koir is currently 3 months pregnant
This chapter is a month later , there will be a few time jumps but not to many.

Koir pov

" I like Aurora" I say to Parker as I write down things in our planner. We're planning out everything, their room , names,clothes & shoes etc. " but what about if we have a boy" Parker says " we could have both" i say  " or two boys" " or two girls" i say in protest. " look no matter what gender they are we need names" Kayla says from Maria's bed and Maria nods in agreement. " they're right" he says " what about  Charlie" he says  " or a name that Charlie would be a nickname to" he suggest " hmm but what name" I ask him "Charles is nice" he suggested. " that's kinda old fashioned" Kayla says , it kinda is but it sounds cute ' baby Charles' " I like it" I say smiling at my thoughts and Parker kisses my hand smiling.
_________
Maria was texting Jayden about going shopping for baby stuff, the baby shower was lovely but Bailey showed up at the end. She came because Parker was coming and when she walked in everybody went silent. Maria was so mad she was cursing in Spanish while the girls and I tried to take her outside for a quick walk.

Of course Parker was clueless about what was going on at the time but I told him once we left. So currently Parker isn't on speaking terms with Jayden , and Jayden is trying to make peace with Maria. She had been cursing him out every time they ended a conversation , damn it seemed like more and more their conversations would lead to her hanging up on him. Her mood swings were getting really weird, it was like she wanted him but she pushed him away when he was here.    

I wonder if Parker and me will be like that. It's a scary thought, one that I don't like to think of often.  " Let's go the arcade" Jenny says  " Morgan texted already and her and Xavier are going" she says standing up from her seat "I can't I have practice babe" Parker said to me and I nod sadly. He kisses me and I kiss him back grabbing his face "Oh my gosh get a room"Kayla fake gags  and I stick up my middle finger at her smirking through the kiss.

We head to the arcade center after 20 minutes and we arrive after a few minutes. Winter was really coming, even though it was late fall in November the air was already chilly. Morgan was  already there with Xavier her boyfriend, they're so cute together. They've been together since 7th grade,

I remember when she told me about this cute boy in her class and he kept staring at her. It was definitely destined for them to meet because ever since they met Morgan's been happy.

I touch my stomach as I feel fluttering inside. My babies will be here in 6 short months and I think I'm finally ready to be a mom, maybe not fully ready because honestly who is? I'm not scared anymore, Parker is here for me and we both are getting his penthouse ready for our family.  Our family     Damn I never really thought about it like that, we're going to have a family.

Shit! I forgot to tell Morgan I was pregnant and my family is going to find out soon too. Winter break is in two weeks and finals are coming up, it's so much at once.
_______

We all walk into the arcade and pay to get in. " I think I see them in the back" Jenny says and we follow after her. We pass up many games and kids having fun everywhere, it wasn't full but many people were here.

" I'm glad you guys came" Morgan says and she started passing out hugs to everyone, when she got to me she smiled and she squeezed me tight but stopped when she felt my stomach. Since I was having twins I was already showing more than usual. " Are you" she ask with wide eyes and I nod smiling " YASSS IM GOING TO BE AN AUNT" she exclaims and people start looking around at her. " who?" She whispers to me and a feeling of guilt settles in my heart " it's Parker" I mumbled. " oh good , Taylor's cute but you and Parker are something" she says before greeting the others.