Chapter 5

Koir Pov

I was in English class chewing on my pen totally zoned out. " you know if you keep doing that you'll get ink in your mouth" Taylor says chuckling and I talk the pen out my mouth blushing with embarrassment " sorry I was just really lost in thought" I said looking down. "You okay" he asks and finally tell him the truth. " I will be" i say smiling at him.
The class runs quicker than usual but it's probably because I was zoned out for most of it. Taylor told me to be ready at 6 and it was already 4 so I just headed back to my dorm to start getting ready. I took a small shower and put on all black since we were painting . I left my hair curly and took time to do a facial before we I got in my car and drove to the address he sent me.
I got out the car and pulled up to this cobbled stone building and Taylor stood by the door. I walked over and walked into the building and immediately I was surrounded by art work. " Taylor" I gasp " these are beautiful" i say
spinning around looking at walls of art work

 " Taylor" I gasp " these are beautiful" i sayspinning around looking at walls of art work

" thank you" he says looking down blushing and i smile running up to him and kiss him . He kisses back and holds me close and pulls back " I wanna paint you" he says softly and looks into my eyes and I gently rub his hands " okay" I say excitedly. " Alright let's do this" he says grabbing paint and he sets up a nice base on the canvas and he tell me to lie down and do anything. " okay be still as can be" he says and starts working on the canvas.

About an hour goes by and of course I've been moving around a bit getting restless because who wouldn't?" Taylor baby I'm tiredddddd" whine  " I'm almost done" he says for like the millionth time in the last hour. I get an idea and change my position and start moving my hand down on myself. I rub myself and I look up at all the paintings  and close eyes as I dip my fingers into my self. I start to moan and I catch Taylor staring at me when I open my eyes. He stands up and I keep our eye contact while fingering myself and he slowly walks to me and gets down on his knees. He takes my pants off and moves my hand , replacing it with his . I take off my shirt and he stops suddenly
" you want this" he asks and I nod my head " tell me" he says " yes , I want this" I say and he unclasps my bra leaving me only in panties. "You're so beautiful" he says massaging my breasts and then he opens a can of paint and brushes red paint over my chest " it's safe it's a special paint safe for skin" he adds.
" look at me" he says as he paints my body with his hands and drags my underwear down my legs and dips his head down. My legs rest on his shoulders and he begins to go down on me . " ahh" i hiss as he adds a finger and I throw my head back in pleasure " Oh my gosh Taylor your so good" I moan . He starts going really fast and I fell back " fuckk" I scream as he reaches my g spot and he looks into my eyes as he pulls out his fingers and he licks them clean. Fuck that was so hot .He pull of his pants and shirt and then lastly his boxers, exposing his beautiful manhood. He slides into me and my back arches as he fills me up " ughhh Taylor" I moan and he starts thrusting into me . He groans as I clench around him and he picks me up and grabs more paint and pours it on us and I do the same giggling at the beautiful mess we've made . " Koir I'm going to-" " I know baby, let it out" I moan bouncing on him as I cum. He pulls out leaving what looks like white paint splatter all on my colorful body " A fucking masterpiece" he groans letting out the rest and I get down and i kiss his tip.
_______