Chapter Four

You know that feeling you get when there's something exciting going to happen the next day, and you sleep early all giddy and excited so that you can wake up early the next day?

That is exactly what she is feeling now.

It is actually reminding her that time her school planned a trip and her mom paid for her. The way she folded her uniform and put them next to her in bed and deadass slept at 7 p.m. and woke up fucking 5 a.m., for a school trip they will be going at fucking 10 a.m.

She made sure she cleaned every corner of her home, as if the man will actually ask for a home tour.

She did her skin care routine and put her bonnet on, and dragged her ass to bed by 11 p.m.

Sleep would not come to her easily that night. All the scenarios she made in her head to go sleep were not just working tonight.

She pulled her small drawer next to her bed and removed her most trusted friend, the one, the only, Vibrator. And the way she was feeling tonight, a vibrator only would not just do, so she got up and went to her closet and got her the dildo, a pink 6 inch dildo (after losing virginity to 4 inch, and having sex with a 4-inched man for the first few months of her relationship, you will understand 6 inch is a major improvement), that almost been collecting dust in her closet.

She went to her bathroom and washed it thoroughly. Full force water and thorough hand job on a damned dildo just so she won't invite bacteria in her vagina.

But as she washed it, her imagination slowly build up from there.

Giving a slow hand job in a rainy night, to the drop dead gorgeous man. She felt herself clench at the thought. She would start it slow, over his jeans as they slowly kissed, his hands on her cheeks, his breath against her mouth. Her head tilted up, staring at him, his eyes closed, his eyebrows pinched a little.

Then she would put her hand in his piece of cloth and actually touch him directly. He would gasp sharply and open his eyes, and look at her eyes.

Maybe his hands would travel down and touch her bosoms, grope them, pinch her nipple softly. Remove her bra and touch them without any piece of cloth blocking his touch.

She would free his cock from his trousers and fasten her hand movement. His eye would close and he would moan.

What is sexier than a man moaning, from pleasure?

And she would stroke and stroke and stroke, his breath would quicken, would he be a loud moaner, or a soft one? And she would continue to stroke him till his body seizes and he gasps and let's go, strings of cum staining her hands.

What would happen after that?

She removed her nightdress and hurried to her bed, getting comfortable, spreading her legs slowly, already wet, she placed the vibrator on her clit, the vibrations low but steady on her.

He would roughly kiss her, grab a handful of her hair and push her in the bed. He would go on top of her and he would continue to roughly kiss her.

His hand would go down on her, no teasing. Straight to her labia. He would slowly stroke it, feel her warmth and wetness. She would spread her legs wider, she wants him....no, she needs him everywhere.

He would take that as a hint and stop kissing her, making eye contact and delving his fingers, slow steady strokes. Her eyes flattering, biting her lips and breathing heavily from her nose.

One finger in, thumb slowly caressing her clit, second finger, thumb still caressing her clit. She will moan, loud.

He would curve his fingers upwards, pressing it hard, and stroking it. For the sake of imagination, he found the g-spot, and he would stroke it fast and precise.

"Oh God!" She set the vibrator higher.

"You like it?"

He would remove his sweatpants, whilst rubbing her, slow and steady, as he strokes himself. Oh he is big, and thick, and the veins popping all around it. She would get on her knees for this type of shit honestly.

"There you go, good girl," he would say as he watches her near her climax.

Just as she is about to come...

She stops the vibrator and thrust the toy inside, knowing exactly where the spot is, considering she has been using it for five years now.

He stops rubbing her and enters in one swift thrust, hitting spots that has never been hit.

"Sshhiit! So Tight!" He would moan in her ear, and

"LIZZIE!" And she heard bangs on her door.