Chapter Eight

"You gay now?"

"What?!" That snapped her from her stupid daze.

"You have been eye fucking her since last night," she said as a matter-of-factly.

Julie did a gesture, shrugging and swinging her hands towards Sammy, or rather, where Sammy walked to. "Do you blame me?"

"No, because I get you. If I was not infatuated with her brother, I would begging her for some."

"Dick?"

"Huh?"

"Begging her for dick?"

"Is time like this I tell you once again, stop smoking shit man, how the fuck do you even say 'dick' in this context?"

"So, you don't know?"

"Julie, I would appreciate it if you stopped speaking in tongues."

Frustration was building up. Julie is the only person she knows who would spew the most unprovoked bullshit with a straight face, and forget what she meant right the minute she says it. Understand the frustration, because the chances of her saying 'I don't even know why I said that' are very high.

"She has a dick. A big one."

Lizzie was quiet. And more silence, then some more. Then more.

"Let's go pray. Clearly you have forgotten God. You are onto some shit!"

"I swear I have not forgotten God, how would I live without God! I swear to God she has a dick!" She whispered yelled.

Knowing Julie, she doesn't use God's name in vain. Hence the slack of her jaw, a whole colony of flies could reside in there. She gathered her thoughts. Well she wasn't gathering any thoughts considering there were none. She just allowed the situation to settle in.

"Are you for real? You are not fucking with me?"

"It was big, so fucking big. And thick as fuck. Like this..." she parted her fingers, giving a good eight inches space between them.

"How even...?"

"I woke up last night, I just did I don't why I did, and she...no, he....no, she....THEM! Their finally placed it. But they were cuddling themselves so pitifully, it was chilly, so I tried sharing the blanket which required I sleep next to her....them!" she smacked her forehead with her palm, and winced because hangover was not going to be assaulted just like that. "And she just felt my waist and grumbled and pulled me closer to her...them! UGH! And snuggled, and I was like, 'aww so cute' and I felt it on my thigh. I was so shocked for a while I did not know what to do. Cuz what if it was a guy pretending to be a girl and coming to a girl living place, then I felt her boobs, and those were real, it was warm, and I was ain't no way that can be fake. So I settled for trans, I do not know. But what I know is that is the biggest dick I have ever felt." Julie rambled.

Lizzie sat and listened. She was not put off by that. She did not raise an eyebrow. Understand she was a good judge of character and she heavily liked Sammy, despite the short time they have known each other. So she was not worried that it might be a guy who has intention with them.

"I know I know he...them, for a short period, but I do not think they mean ill towards us. I don't know I just know."

"I know that's why I was cuddling like that." She sighed, "Last night it was just a girl checking out a hot girl and wondering why she wasn't gay, now I am not sure how I feel." She eyed Lizzie who was judging her. "Yeah I want that dick. Deadass. It has been a year okay, I am feeling extra horny after feeling that rod!" She sighed even louder, to emphasise frustration.

"Sexual frustration at its finest." Lizzie chuckled. "Carried your babies?"

And instantly Julie knew and she wiggled her eyebrows.

"Well after Sammy is done with the shower, do yourself some justice as I get you guys something, am gonna bake cheesy garlic bread later, with tomato soup. I would like y'all to conveniently find something to do outside, precisely from 4:40p.m and come back after you are done. Which will be one hour."

"You gonna get some?"

"Because I hope so, but I do not think so." She sighed this time. "He gives gentleman, and I love that."

"Well I assure you, I have something to do as you said, with Sammy and I will find a way to get information from her."

"Information of her dick and boobs or her brother?" Lizzie raised an eyebrow because she will not put it past Julie to ask about the unaskable.

"Both, but you need that dick more than I do, so yours is more imminent."

" I love you, you know. Because I lost my virginity at 25 and that shit was horrible and it has been more years than I can count since I felt human in me." She shuddered saying that. Because honestly her ex almost made her hate herself because of how he made her feel in bed. She almost thought she was sexually broken or something. It was only books that made her realize that she can actually get turned on. "And I am thankful he stopped, because what the fuck was that?"

"I am sorry honey, even a hoe like me you would think I know what good dick feels like, I have come across them a handful of times, but even those handful were not doing exactly as I wanted, like yeah you are pounding good, but can you choke me gently and stop cracking my vocals? And can you stop slapping me? I actually slapped a guy back, because who do you think I am?"

"Shit for us then. Okay get up I think Sammy is almost done, I get us something to eat and some groceries." Juls got up slowly, sitting on the couch heavily and getting up.

"Best friend you the baddest and you know it!"

And they sung together, "Uh-uh girl I think your booty growing, fuck it up, get the mirror and hit them poses."

"The fact that we do even know the lyrics and we are confidently butchering it." Julie said laughing lowly.

"No because I think yo ass is getting bigger."

"Columbian Ass right there," and she shook it and Lizzie smacked it, like she always does and they parted their ways.

Another blissful evening coming up. She could just feel it.