Chapter Seven

She woke up at 12 noon. Not a surprise at all. She dragged herself to the bathroom, put her overly curly hair in a bun, took about a lifetime and an arm. Her brain still did not register that Joshua will be coming, momentary forgetfulness. She brushed her teeth, washed her face, shower shall come later.

She went to her kitchen, slowly striding, and she heard snoring, before panic fully sets in, she remembers Julie and Sammy spent the night. And slowly it kicked in,

"SHIT!" She rushed back upstairs. How she forgot about the potential love of her life was coming to fix her window, main point being HIM COMING TO HER HOUSE, and definitely not fix her window. Who cared about a damn window? She would break it again for all she cares.

She took an hour long shower, waxed, literally swam in fragrance. She got out of the bathroom, cleaned her bedroom thoroughly, putting aside the sex toys as she cleaned around.

"Lemme just put this here, I make the bed."

"Put you guys right here I arrange these lotions."

"Move them here, arrange my books."

At the end of it all, she did everything else, except hide the sex toys.

She looked at her room one last time, satisfied with how it looked and smelled.

"God, do I surprise myself everyday."

She went downstairs, walking with a little skip, humming.

She went to her sitting area, and boy wasn't that a fantastic sight.

Sammy was casually sleeping in Julie's chest, hands around her waist, and the way her face was looked, clearly Juls' hand which was also wrapped around Sammy's back, was cuddling her, almost suffocating, or that's how it looked. But knowing Sammy, even if its just a months, she knows damn well she was not complaining.

"Juls. Juls. Sam... JULS!" She yelled. "Get up I clean up. This is going to be the most auspicious day of my life." She mumbled the last part, picking up the wine glasses laying on the floor, little wine dripped on the carpet.

"Thank God Almighty this carpet is black, or you both will have faced him by now. And get up before I actually reconsider my mercy."

Sammy groaned and snuggled more on Juls, and Juls moaned and held her closely. This did not make Lizzie feel uneasy, maybe because she liked Sammy, but she wasn't at all put off by her bestfriend cuddling someone she just met the night before. That always concerned her, she has always been screaming, not even scolding, actual screaming at Julie for being to friendly to people. But this particular scene did not bother her once. Maybe she will start matchmaking.

But the matchmaking will happen after she has watched her man, who doesn't know he is her man, make her bedroom window and maybe make up a conversation while at it. So she grabbed Juls legs and pulled her roughly, and because Julie was holding on to Sammy, guess who else went on the floor with a good thud? They both groaned and a series of 'What the hell man' and 'Are you fucking serious right now' and a couple of 'she is mad' was heard, and most definitely ignored.

"If you want to cuddle find somewhere else, I am cleaning up." She went to the kitchen and washed the wine glasses and placed them in the cupboard. She leaned on the counter, pondering what on earth she could do before he arrives. Her mother always told her whenever a man is visiting, make sure you make something aromatic 30mins before he arrives. Let him think of all the fantastic things you can do to him and for him. She always ignore that because what can he do for me as well? Why should I be the doing one?

But she gets what her mother says, this infatuation was taking her out her mind but she was allowed to be crazy for some time in her life.

She looked around, scanning her kitchen, opening the seasoning shelf, the fridge, looking for an inspiration. Just then she saw cloves of garlic, tomatoes, lots of tomatoes. And tomato soup just sounded absolutely fantastic, and good cheesy garlic bread. Lots of garlic, she just has to make sure she doesn't munch on them before he comes and leaves. Which would take her prayers, baptism and exorcism to chase the devil that will be whispering in her ear to eat them, in fact it has already whispering in her ear to just munch the garlic as it is now.

She went back to in her sitting area and saw both the girls sitting at the centre of the carpet, Sammy staring the carpet, all her hair almost covering her face looking disoriented, and Juls staring at space, poking her nose, digging in fact, and looking even more hideous that Sammy.

"That, is why alcohol is the enemy of the world. Just get up and freshen up, I will buy you some munch, you look horrendous." she chuckled at the annoyed look on their faces sending her dirty glances.

Sammy got up and stretched her hands above her head and let out a yell, and everyone in that room precisely understood that beautiful feeling. And Juls took it upon herself to shamelessly check out Sammy's abs flexing. The discarded hoodie on the couch totally ignored.

"Juls, I need to tell you something by the way."

No she was in fact going to interrogate her on why she was eye fucking Sammy since last night when she has abundantly made it clear she is as straight as a post.

Sammy did not even bare them a glance, murmuring something about going to take a shower, as she walked away. No, more like dragging her body away.

Lizzie rushed to Julie and sat next to her, a very looking dazed Julie, staring at Sammy walking away. Lizzie looked up and saw Sammy's retreating self, all that glorious black luscious hair swinging side to side and she walked away.