Ending 2

(Gore, you should know this by now)
Also, this is my pic!! :3
These are Rody's earrings.

**No POV**

Y/n gasped awake, looking around. He was sitting in the chair. He was back at his apartment, and Rody was still sound asleep in his bed. He quickly got ready, but before leaving, he fished through a drawer for matches and shook Rody awake.
"W-whattttt-?" Rody whined, but Y/n tried to hide his unease by pulling out the earrings. "Now would be a good time to pierce them; before I go to work." Rody looked at him like he was crazy. Y/n smiled and challenged, "What? Are you scared??" Rody squeaked out a, "Pfff- no!"

Y/n went to the kitchen and grabbed an ice cube from the freezer. "Wait! Actually?" Rody questions, and he nods, giving him the ice. Rody puts it up to his ears and ask, "What do I do now?" Y/n smiles, "We wait."
He then calls Vince, and when the chef picks up, Y/n asks, "Is it okay if I'm a little late today?? I'm trying to convince Rody to go back to work. Hopefully you'll hire him again." before hanging up, not giving Vincent any say on what Y/n has asked.

"I can't feel my ears anymore, and my fingers are going numb.' Rody complains, and Y/n smiles, before moving Rody's hand and sticking in a triangle earring. "What are you doing?" he asks, and you smile and say, "One done." Rody goes to feel his ear, but you smack it away, saying, "When you pierce your ears, it bleeds, you don't want blood on your hands, do you?"
He shakes his head and does the the other one. He put the backs on and brink him to a mirror. He smiles and says he likes how it looks on him. The both of you hadn't changed out of your work clothes, so Y/n and Rody just walked in the Bristo and started to wait people. "Thank goodness; I was starting to get tired." Vince complains. So, Y/n smiles and says, "Rody can take care of them; I'll make you some tea."

Y/n makes tea and leaves, and when Vincent takes a sip, his eyes light up.

**Vince POV**

I can taste. I can taste, I can taste, I can taste-

I dash up the stairs to my apartment and take some leftovers from the party out of the fridge. I stuff some of the cheese platter in my mouth. No taste, just texture. I growl, spitting it out in the trash can, before sipping on the tea to calm me down.
I stomp down the stairs and yell at the cooks to do their job. I walk out of the kitchen and call for Y/n. He was in the middle of an order, so he finished quickly and put in a meal ticket. While he was waiting, he asked, "Yes, Chef?" I reply, "Don't call me that- and... Why can I only TASTE your tea?"

"You can taste again?!" He exclaims, and I shrug, "Only the tea, which is why I'm asking."
Y/n shrugged, "I don't know. Give me some to think about it."
"But you always say that! 'I didn't know', 'I don't know'. Are you lying, or are you just naturally good at everything??" I ask, and Y/n laughs and says, "I'm not naturally good at everything. I mess up more often than not. It's the reason why I have so many scars; I'm such a bad daughter. I wish I wasn't his 'girl', but his 'boy'- his son. I was never his though, because he never cared."

Y/n turned sharply to grab a meal from the window, before putting in another ticket and leaving. He didn't talk to me for the rest of the day, and when Rody came by to open the freezer door, I knocked him out.
I was only out for a moment when the door was flung open by the ginger, who, when I started walking over to him with murderous intent, screamed; "D-DON'T COME ANY C-CLOSER!" But I did and bit his ear off. He screamed out in pain and fear.

For a split second, I can taste blood in my mouth.

"I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY TO YOU- HOW COULD YOU EVEN THINK OF MAKING FOOD OUT OF-...- is everything you cook..." He shouts, and I scoff, "Are you stupid? No, I would never serve anything like that in my kitchen, that's repulsive."
We go back and forth for a while, him asking stupid questions as I try to attack him- Kill him. I get flashes. Y/n on the floor, hugging Rody, and it only pisses me off. "Did you even care about her-?" He asks, "Do you care about Y/n?"

I stopped for a moment, answering, "I only care about Y/n. Manon was nothing to me, so no. Y/n made me taste again, and I can't bring myself to... I just can't..."
I get another flash; Y/n glitching away, saying he'd be left for dead for failing to bring us a happy ending. Maybe Y/n wants me to kill him in a flashier way; yeah... That must be it.

**Rody POV**

"You've always made me lose my appetite, and know I know WHY."
"I-I don't think you'll ever be full..."

Vince goes to stab me with a corkscrew, but Y/n's pushed us apart taking the blow. Y/n falls, and Vince catches him, tears streaming down his face, before falling unconscious. "No! No, no, no, no..." He mutters, brushing Y/n's hair out of his face, holding him as Y/n smiles, tears streaming down his cheeks.
"I saw it... I'm thankful you were given another chance for what I have done..." Vince says, and he looks up at me and says, "I'm sorry." before coughing out blood. I realize why. The earring. Y/n saved me...

When I snap out of it, I crumple next to Y/n. He groans, before using me to help himself up. "I'm genetically not a man. I wear something that makes my chest flat, and Vince ended up stabbing that instead actual skin. I only have a slight scratch; If you turn around, I can bandage myself." He explains, and I turn. He grunts a bit in pain, but I don't dare to turn around. A hand on my back, and I turn around to see Y/n with bandages on his chest and his pants on, as his shirt was balled up in his arms. "We should call the police." He says, and I glance at Vincent, who's staring at us. 

"I think I have something better in mind."

**Y/n POV**

Rody and I stand outside the burning restaurant. He pats me on the back a few times, before mumbling to himself, "We should get something to eat." With that, I started to flicker. He looked at me, confused.
I look down at my feet and explain, "This isn't the happiest ending. I-I thought everything would be fine... In my first attempt, you die; so, I give you matches and earrings to keep yourself safe. I forgot about Vince... Everyone deserves a happy ending; but I ruined it. Now, as Vince says, I have to start all over again."

Rody's eyes tear up, and I hug him before fading out of existence once more.

Before I do, I joke, "You said revenge is best served cold... I think you messed up the order, because you gave out something rather spicy."

He laughs, and I'm gone.