Ending 3 (?)

(Again, this is pretty short, also includes natural death and a happy life for all three)
**Y/n POV**

I wake up again, and hurriedly check on Rody. I know he's the one who died, because Vince called and told me. He wakes up, and he goes to work with the matches.
Everything has gone as before, but with no earrings. The broken bottle has injured Vincent on the neck just like one of the endings. I convince Rody to take Vincent to the hospital, and the chef pays for our bills.

We all get therapy, and I let Vincent and Rody talk it out.
They cannot know. They'll never know. I'll only reveal it after my death.
Vincent sells the Bristo, and we buy a house.
With all of our money combined, we can live a happy life without any problems. 

I pierce Rody and Vincent's ears, one on Rody's remaining right one, and the other on Vince's left. They're so happy to go out in public and show it off to everyone. Turns out Vince is a social guy when he's happy. He's stopped drinking after the wine bottle incident, and after I told him about my scars, he stopped smoking.
We don't have any matches in the house, and my knife is used as strict decoration only. There are no need for corkscrews. We use butter knives instead of steak ones, and if we need something sharp, we use a bread knife. We don't eat meat, because we don't want to be reminded of what could've happened if Rody ate Manon.

Four years go by...

We go to the doctor for Vince's odd loss of taste, and the doctor says it's because of a child, he was fed better foods, but when he went to live on his own, he started eating stuff that wasn't quite edible, causing his taste buds to go into shock and die.
When they grew out, they weren't able to make him good taste buds right away. Only ones that could sense dull tastes, which is why he's able to sometimes taste my food, because that's when eager enough to do so.

The Reason the taste buds weren't back to normal yet is because new, official ones grow in every seven years. This was Vincent's sixth year, which is why the tastes are coming back.
On his birthday, he can hardly contain his excitement. Rody and I get him a birthday cake. When the taste wasn't strong, he put it in the fridge, taking a bite every day, every meal, until...

"Guys!!" Vincent cheers (he'd become a bunch more emotional now that he had GOOD friends and a happy life), rushing over to us like a happy puppy (which is supposed to be Rody's job). To humor him, I asked, "What?" He smiles, "I can taste again!!"
So, Rody and Vince go ahead and cook a meal for dinner. When finished, Vince takes first bite and immediately spits it out. "Why does it taste so..." He tries to explain it, but Rody completes his sentence, "Bitter?" Vincent nodded and complained, "Yeah! Why didn't you guys tell me why my cooking's so bad?!"

We all laugh, and Rody asks Vince how old he is. The former chef refuses to answer, and instead, asks me.
I chuckle and say, "When was first kicked out of the house, I was 15. When I was hired at your place, I was 24. Now, I'm 31." They didn't seem to catch on that my age was off by three years, and to them, I was supposed to be 28.

After five years, I die at age 36, or my body age, 33. Six years, and Vincent joins me. When he hugs me, he receives the flashes again. It takes him days for them to be over and considering that it took me three years to come to a happy ending, and he now has an explanation as to why I'm in my late thirties and not my early ones.
Rody sees us after two more years. His flashes took a month to go by, probably because he helped me without his flashes in one of the timelines, causing him to have to rewatch them all in detail, instead of the small reminders Vincent was given.

We all smile and bask under the sun. We don't know where we are, but this is what we consider our new home.
We continue to make new memories, sometimes replaying old ones before I fade, but this time, the other two follow.