15-Aint it worth it?

"Yo ass brought her home?" Play laughed and Vibe nodded holding his phone. 

"You know I wasn't fa sure that you was fuckin wit her fa real but ma said she like her." Play said and Vibe kicked his feet up. 

"We ain't even left-. Ay lemme call you back." He said and Play laughed. 

Vibe listened to the footsteps approaching his room door.

It wasn't often Vibe was home but he sat in his room. It wasn't even his old room. It just so happened to be a room his mother set up for him after he had gotten her that house. Really it was a nice house, in a nice neighborhood and not too little or too much. 

"Your mom is literally the best cook I've ever met." Isyss said walking in with cake and ice cream. 

"See I told you best food in the city." He said as he got up and closed the door behind her

"This is a really nice house." She said and he smirked.

"Yo ass lyin on social media talkin bout grew up in an apartment." She teased jumping on his bed. 

"Oh, so you thought I grew up here?" He said sitting down and grabbing the fork out of her hand. 

"You didnt?" She asked surprised. 

"Na I jus got this a few years ago. I mean it's by my old apartment but this was our first house." He said proudly.

"So you grabbed a room here and got another house?" She grabbed the fork back. 

"My momma said it's our house and you know ima momma's boy." He said and she laughed.

"So she set this up for you?" She laughed realizing it did look homey, instead of a young man's lair. 

"Well ya know I am that nigga."He said and she laughed. 

"You are." She said offering him some cake.

"We goin to head out in the mornin if that's coo?" He said and nodded. 

"Go, go spend some time with your mom before she goes to sleep. I know she and your sister prolly missed you more than me." She hated to admit it. 

She wanted to spend time with him but to be fair she knew he hadn't been home in a while. 

From what his mother said, it had been a few months. Isyss figured the least she could do was encourage him to spend time with her. She wasn't sure what his sister's problem was but she left it alone.

"Ight ima be back." He said pecking her lips.

Isyss smirked as he rushed out of his room and down the hall.

Isyss laid back on his bed as she looked at his room. 

You could tell he was a momma's boy but even more so that his mother loved him. 

From his room being spotless to her hanging family pictures.

"I see you real comfortable." Abra said standing at his room door. 

"I am." Isyss said not paying her any mind. 

"So what you think you're special cause he brought you home?" Abra asked folding her arms. 

"No, but you must." Isyss put her plate and small bowl down. 

"What's the whole facade you have going on? The nerdy girl? Yea, that shit might work with my brothers but not me." She said matter of fact like. 

"Good. I don't like being called the nerdy girl. I feel like I have much more depth than that." Isyss smirked at her. 

She could tell that there was nothing she could do or say, Abra wouldn't like her.