Prologue

PARK JIWON

PARK JIWON

When you believe love can be magical, like a fairytale, that's when you realize it's not a fairytale at all-it's a web. A web of weakness, confusion, and eternal pain.

I understood that love could make you miserable, yet it carried its own pleasure. Loving someone you hate is a weakness, revealing how pathetically entangled you are. Despite knowing their cruelty, you fall into love's designed trap.

I still recall his deep voice, demanding attention and authority, and the way his fierce gaze fell upon me. It wasn't something new; I'd encountered my fair share of arrogant men. But for him, he commanded respect, dominance, and power.

What I loathed was his guts. I detested the fact that he had a profound effect on me, that he possessed the power to consume me with his actions. I remember the moment I challenged him.

"Stop right there, Mr. Jeon, or you might find yourself in trouble," my voice a stern example of impending consequences."

"And who the fuck are you to tell me that?" he sneered.

As I still remember that day where he was boiling with rage. He was furious and that handsome pretty face of his makes me even crazy for him. Jeon Jeongguk, the most powerful mafia ruler was boring deep holes on my body with his intense sharp gaze. When I stopped him he was clearly pissed poking out his tongue inside his cheeck angrily. I dared to go against him, to stop him midway, cause why not I love to provoke this beast. As Jeon Jeongguk never let the person alive who dares to go against him.

It was that day where we laid hands-on his enemies right hand. Jeongguk was ready to kill him, he was pissed as he tired to shoot Mrs. Jeon. This was the reading why he wasn't thinking straight he was just burning with rage my bipolar handsome.

"We've finally got him master, please order is what you want us to do next." Jiminsshi my elder brother, his right hand asked Jeongguk who was seated on his throne chair. Smoking a cigarette, the white smoke coming out from his pierced petal like rosy lips, made him even more sinfully attractive. I bit my lip with temptation, he was too hard to resist.

"Daring enough huh.. trying to shoot her ? laying your fucking filthy hands-on the Jeons mother ! now I will teach everyone, what happens when they lay eye on my family" Jeongguk got up and it was sure that this man's ancestor were going to regret that day.