THE RIVALRY WITH ITALIANS

The never ending saga of hatred among the infamous dangerous deadly Jeon Brothers is exactly the same as they are, two devils in a disguise of human

The never ending saga of hatred among the infamous dangerous deadly Jeon Brothers is exactly the same as they are, two devils in a disguise of human. One is Dracula who possess nothing but pure rage, whose eyes are hungry for blood or the epitome of ruthless beast residing in a humane body. The Jeon Jeongguk name itslef is enough to make your soul shiver. While the other is Lucifer has nothing but a stone cold heart, unpredictable in nature, could bring anyone to their knees just by his gaze. His never ending hunger for money, the cunning Demon. He the Jeon Jungkook a name which every one dares not to encounter.

The long past of betrayals and the web of so called love had set the boundaries between the two twin brothers. Who once could even give life for each other, but now they're withered apart by the prey of misunderstandings. Jungkook realised his mistake, he wants to try once to get back the trust of his elder twin. But the older one, is he ready to give the chance ? To their broken brotherhood. Will something change? both of them perhaps would believe in love again? the twins do they even consider being in love with someone at first place?

For every desire life gives us opportunities at every instance sometimes it doesn't give we have to make that chance by ourselves. By taking the strings of our disoriented fate in our own hands. But when life gives that chance we have to grab it. That's what Jungkook did, trying to win back his loving older twin.

Jungkook was back from his office unusually at the afternoon when Park Jimin, Jeongguk's right hand called him. Jangfei was also tagged along with her cold Boss. The poor girl being the seceratory was supposed to prepare the presentation and other stuffs for the CEO for the next business trip. Which was going to be held at Italy. Jangfei upon hearing this was very happy she was going to witness the beautiful cities of Rome, Geneva, Milan for the first time in her life. But she was quite nervous that it was going to be with her jerk of a boss.

Jangfei and Jungkook both arrived at the Jeon mansion. All the men in black suits bowed to the king in respect and more with fear. Seeing this Jangfei gulped hard but continued walking on her heels nervously.

Again she was at the lavish mansion more like palace. She was here to even select his business outfits for the official meeting being the seceratory of Jeon Jungkook meant handling every single thing related to his precious business empire. From scheduling his appointments, selecting business outfits to making presentation, reports, analysis on projects and what not. Jangfei the secretary was suppose to handle everything perfectly and accurately for the time cautious CEO.

"Mr.Jeon is there anything you want me to avoid in your outfits, please do tell me beforehand." Jangfei asked bowing slightly when they were in Jungkook's walk in closet.

"Just avoid bright colors and make sure to add traditional hanbok for that official dinner. Better to even pack yours, Ms. wang." Jungkook said while glancing at some random project papers.

"It will be done sir, anything else?" Jangfei asked while scanning awkwardly this closet was looking more like a mall to her.

"Since you are here anyway, I want you to analyze all the reports of this month. Should be done carefully, one mistake and it won't be good for you Ms. Wang." Jungkook said coldly in his deep husky voice while his eyes scanning the girl from top to bottom with unpredictable emotions on his blunt yet handsome face.