05. Only YOU

We kissed again, this time the kiss quickly escalated, his tongue met mine rubbing skillfully, I pressed closer to his body, Hyo-Seop put his hand under my blouse, running all over my back, his hand felt cold to the touch. contact with my skin

-

Wait, Yn- he said, separating our mouths, which were red and swollen due to the kiss, -let's do things right- he spoke, removing her hand from my back.

She wanted to ask her what she was referring to but before she could do so she took me in her arms leaving me surprised by the action, she walked with me in her arms until she reached my room.

-I didn't know you could be like that- she spoke as Hyo-Seop walked towards my bed.

-Only with you I want to be like this Yn- she gently left me on the bed, he positioned himself over me without letting his weight fall on me.

His lips now went to my neck, on which he left kisses while with one of his hands he caressed my leg, without waiting any longer I got rid of his shirt, leaving Hyo-Seop well-formed body before my view.

Little by little our clothes fell to the floor of the room burning only in our underwear, Hyo-Seop kisses went down until they reached the beginning of my breasts where he left slight bites, Hyo-Seop took one of my hands and lowered it until he touched her growing erection.

-You can touch without fear- Hyo-Seop spoke in my ear, making my skin crawl.

I began to move my hand up and down listening to how the gasps came out of Hyo-Seop mouth, I loved knowing that I was the cause of that and his big erection Hyo-Seop continued kissing my breasts over the bra, I lowered his boxers releasing his big erection, I took his member, raising and lowering my hand slowly, each time Hyo-Seop moans were louder and that only made me increase the speed with which my hand took his erection, Hyo-Seop managed to get rid of my bra.

-From now on I would like to sleep with you every night- he spoke in a thick and slow voice.

Her mouth defended until she reached one of my breasts where she moistened my nipple with her tongue, making me moan loudly at the pleasant sensation. I cradled my other breast with her big hand, pressing it a little.

In the room you could only hear the sound of Hyo-Seop lips on my skin mixing with the moans of both of them, it was a totally erotic and passionate habitant.

-I can't stand it anymore, Yn, I need to be inside you now, Hyo-Seop spoke, getting rid of the last piece of clothing that covered my body, he positioned himself between my legs, placed his member at my entrance, looked into my eyes, approached me and kissed me sweetly and slowly

-I really love you Yn, I'm sorry I didn't say it before- Hyo-Seop spoke between kisses.

-From now on we will do things well. No nonsense and no revenge-

-You won't regret it, darling- he joined our lips again.

Our bodies joined together, drawing a moan from both of us, he moved slowly inside me, our lips did not separate, each time the movements became faster and deeper, Hyo-Seop placed his head on my neck while my hands caressed his wide back. of the.

 [-]

She was lying on Hyo-Seop chest listening to how his heart was beating quickly, I guess mine must be the same.

-Great way to start a relationship- Hyo-Seop spoke after a few minutes of total silence.

-Well at least this time you are in all your senses-

He took my chin and raised my head a little to give me a nice but short kiss.

-I know I'll probably ruin the moment with what I say, but can you give me Heeseung number?

-We've only been dating for about two hours and you already want to be unfaithful to me- I said, laughing.

-That's not why it's Yn, but I have to send him some messages- he said thoughtfully.

-What type of messages?-

-Well, you know the normal ones, telling him that if he wants to send you messages it will have to be through my cell phone-

 -You must be kidding, Hyo-Seop- But he just looked at me seriously -Gosh, I didn't think you would be that jealous-

-And I'm not- he placed a kiss on my forehead, -I could be much worse- he said with an arrogant smile, -I don't ever want to leave you alone, I want to have you all to myself- 

-I also want to have you all to myself, at least I see one of those girls you brought here leave your room there, if you think you're dead, Ahn, and no unnecessary jealousy-

-That won't happen- he approached me little by little. -It's not easy to get rid of jealousy, but I'll try-

-I hope so for your sake, and I will also be angry if you decide to cheat on me with Heeseung- Before touching our lips Hyo-Seop, stopped suddenly, looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

-You won't stop bothering me with that, right?-

-Nope- I said with an adorable smile -You better kiss me-

-I will do more than kiss you Yn- I joined our lips in a kiss that promised a long night.

                                                                                                                        THE END 
                                                                                              ___________________________________________

I hope you liked the story 

Thank you for reading ♡.