Part 1

"Is everything set? There shouldn't be any mistakes in today's meeting. This deal is crucial for our business. Do you understand, Arohi?" Shiv inquired, instructing his assistant to ensure everything was prepared for the client meeting. The client is travelling from the USA to India just for this deal. Any minor mistake could result in losing everything they have worked hard for over time.

"Yes Mr. Shiv, everything is ready", Arohi confirmed.

"Good"

"And Dad, has he arrived?"

"No, Ananth Malhotra is on the way. He mentioned not feeling well earlier, but he's fine now. He'll be here within 10 minutes."

"Why didn't you tell me earlier that he's not well?"

"Sir, there's nothing to worry about. He specifically asked me not to inform you because he thought it might cause you concern, and today is a crucial day for this deal. You've been waiting for this opportunity for a very long time."

"Nothing is more important than Dad. Don't ever hide such kinds of things from me in the future. You can go now."

"Sorry, I'll keep that in mind next time," she apologized before leaving.

Shiv dialled his father's number without a second thought and inquired, "Dad, what happened to your health? Are you fine now? There's no need to stress yourself. I am here, and I can manage things. You just take some rest at home."

"Shiv, shiv... cool down, my boy. There's nothing to worry about. I am fine. I took a lot of rest, and after taking medicine, I am feeling good now."

"Are you sure? I don't want any compromises on your health," Shiv wanted to assure himself.

"Yes, my boy. I am about to reach the office. Let's meet there and close this deal."

"Okay, Dad. Bye."

After the meeting, the client was super happy and excited to proceed with the deal.

Following the successful meeting, Ananth Malhotra was pleased and hugged Shiv, appreciating his effort and dedication.

"Congratulations, Shiv, my son. From the start, I looked into your eyes, and I knew you would achieve something significant in life. You have proven your capabilities again and again." Ananth coughed while applauding his son.

"Are you okay, Dad?" Shiv suddenly became worried and offered a glass of water from his table.

"I am okay, son. It's just an old thing. I am getting old, and this is normal," Ananth reassured Shiv.

"No, this is not normal. You have to stay strong, Dad. If anything happens to you, I will feel betrayed. You are my everything. Whatever I am today is because of you. I will never forget that day," Shiv expressed with deep concern and gratitude.

Ananth interrupted and said, "Don't ever talk about that day, and whatever you are today is because of you. Never forget that. Let people say anything, but you deserve this. As for my health, nothing will happen to me soon. So don't worry about that."

" Hi Dad, hi bro..." Nowhere did one random voice interrupt their conversation.

They both turned their gaze in the same direction, following the voice. It was none other than Shiv's younger brother, Aditya, who was about to join them for the deal. Aditya had recently entered the business. But as always he's always late. His true passion lay in singing, but due to their mother's insistence, he reluctantly joined the family business.

"Aditya, where have you been? You were supposed to be in this meeting, and your phone is not reachable," Shiv expressed his frustration towards Aditya.

Aditya stood at the door with a guilty expression. However, Shiv knew Aditya too well. It was just an act; he didn't have even a 1% regret.