Part 7

"Once again, you're in my home," Shiv shouted at Akash, surprised to see him there without informing him.

"Yes, I had to come. This is an emergency. And when were you planning to tell me about your marriage? Do you realize how embarrassing it is to find out from Ananya about your marriage to Bhavya?" Akash shouted, his tone tinged with a hint of hurt.

"I was about to tell you," Shiv responded, trying to calm the situation.

"When? After the marriage?" Akash replied.

"Hey, calm down, it's not like that. It wasn't confirmed," Shiv replied, attempting to normalize the tension.

"And now is it confirmed that you're marrying her? Why, bro? What happened to you? You have no idea what she's like. She'll use your innocence and won't even let you meet me like she did with Ananya," Akash expressed his concern.

"No, she's not like that. And nobody will separate us, Akash." Shiv affirmed, determined in his decision.

"Girls are just waiting for you. With one glance, any girl would die to marry you," Aditya tries to convince Shiv to rethink about the marriage decision.

"Shut up, Akash. This is Dad's decision, and you know I can't say no. I was just waiting for Bhavya's confirmation," Shiv retorted, feeling a sense of resignation.

"Is she agreed?" Akash asked, eagerly awaiting Shiv's response.

"Yeah," Shiv replied with a nod, a mixture of emotions evident in his expression.

"I don't know, man. She surprised me too. Maybe people change," Shiv replied, though he knew the secret behind this marriage.

"But Akash, do you have any idea why Bhavya is like that? Why doesn't she have any faith in love and marriage?" Shiv asked, curious about Bhavya's negative thoughts towards marriage and love.

"Whatever Ananya said, Bhavya is deeply affected by her parents' relationship. At one point, she was even in depression. But she always speaks ill of me to Ananya. She believes everyone is like her parents," Akash explained, shedding light on Bhavya's perspective.

Now Shiv was convinced about why Bhavya had so much lack of faith in marriage.

"But anyway, if you are happy and it's uncle's decision, then it might be a good decision. But I will tell you once again to rethink it," Akash said, emphasizing the importance of considering the decision carefully.

"I have no other choice, Akash. Whatever my father decides will be my ultimate decision," Shiv responded, resigning himself to his father's authority.

"Okay Shiv, let me know if I can be of any help. I am leaving now".

Then Akash left, leaving Shiv with a multitude of thoughts about Bhavya.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I can't believe you are marrying Bhavya!" Ananya said, expressing her surprise.

"Even I can't. I never thought of marrying anyone," replied Bhavya, echoing Ananya's astonishment.

"But I am so happy for you, Bhavya. I always worried about whether you would ever find love in your life or not. But..."

"Wait, Ananya... no need to bring love into everything. Yes, I am marrying, but not because of love, but due to our parents' agreement," Bhavya clarified.

"But why? If you don't love, then why are you marrying?" Ananya inquired, puzzled by Bhavya's decision.

"Ananya, love never exists, you understand. But I am fine with this marriage. However, I will never be in love with anyone," Bhavya asserted, expressing her resigned acceptance of the situation.