Part 4

"How's Dad?" Shiv asked Ananth's assistant, who had directed him inside the hospital.

"What did the doctor say about how it happened, and where is Maa? Is she okay? Is Akash here?" Shiv was curious to know, feeling completely out of sorts.

"Yes, Akash is here in the operation theatre, and the doctor can only provide more information after the surgery. Mr Ananth has been in a lot of pain for several hours, and your mother and Aditya are also waiting outside the surgical room," the caller informed Shiv.

For Shiv, his father is everything. He almost broke down after hearing such news. Most of the time he shows the world that he's strong but when it comes to his father he soon gets melted like an iron when it comes near the fire. He believes whatever he's now only because of his father and he only knows that If God has any shape then he would be definitely like his father.

Then he went straight to his mother and Aditya, who were sitting in front of the surgery room.

"Maa," Shiv called out, his voice thick with emotion. After a long time, he's calling his mother.

"Shiv, see what happened to your father?" his mother cried, holding onto Shiv.

"Don't worry, Maa. Nothing will happen to Dad. I will do whatever it takes," Shiv reassured her. Even though he was scared inside, in front of his mother, he acted as strong as a rock.

"Bro, you finally came. Akash is also in surgery," Aditya said, his face brightening at the sight of Shiv like he found some strength.

"Don't worry, Aditya. Nothing will happen," Shiv reassured, displaying strength for both his mother and Aditya.

"After a 3-hour surgery, finally one of the most renowned senior doctors and Ananth's friend, Pratik, came out from the surgery room along with Akash. Shiv immediately approached them, accompanied by his mother and Aditya, bombarding them with countless questions."

"Wait, Shiv. The surgery went very well. He's out of danger now, but he still needs observation for some days. Only then can we say something. "

"Thanks, Uncle. Please do whatever is necessary. We can't lose him," Shiv pleaded, his voice filled with emotion.

"Shiv, your father is a fighter. Have faith in God. Everything will be alright. Stay strong," Doctor Pratik reassured Shiv, offering words of encouragement.

"Thank you, Pratik. You saved him," Brinda expressed her gratitude to the doctor.

"This is my duty, and I have to do it. One thing I want to remind you: stress is not good for his health, especially at this point. He needs to be handled with care. Shiv, it's better if he stays away from work," Dr. Pratik advised, emphasizing the importance of managing Mr. Ananth's health carefully.

"Sure, uncle. Can we meet him now?" Shiv inquired eagerly.

"Yes, but not now. Once he's shifted to the general cabin," the doctor said before leaving.

"Shiv, don't worry. Uncle is fine now. I'm here for you. I'll take care of everything until he's back on his feet," Akash reassured Shiv, offering him comfort.

"Thanks, Akash," Shiv said gratefully as he hugged Akash tightly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The night of the party, after everyone had left, Ananth and Brinda discussed matters in their bedroom.

"Ananth, Aditya has also grown up. Bhavya and Aditya should marry each other. They are of the same age, and when I saw them together at the party, they looked perfect. Aditya will be the new face of our company," Brinda tried to convince Ananth.