Part 8

"Where are you, Akash? And where is Shiv?" Ananya shouted, annoyed as Akash was once again late.

Akash and Ananya had planned to meet with Shiv and Bhavya before their wedding, which was only two days away.

"Yes, yes, Shiv and I are coming together, and we're about to reach," Akash informed Ananya.

"Come soon, Bhavya and I have been waiting at this hotel for about 10 minutes," Ananya frowned at Akash, then hung up.

"Why did you lie? We haven't reached yet," Bhavya asked Ananya, surprised.

"See, those are things you need to learn. In just 2 days, you'll be a married person, and you'll have to know how to deal with a married man," Ananya advised Bhavya, emphasizing the importance of understanding the role of after marriage.

 "Oh, okay. But you're not a married person, so how do you know all about this?" Bhavya questioned Ananya.

"But I have a boyfriend, and dealing with him is not much different from dealing with a married person. I told him we've already reached so they could come faster. What do you think? Were they about to reach? They haven't even started yet, and now they'll come," Ananya explained her strategy to Bhavya, justifying her actions.

"Oh, is that so?" Bhavya responded, considering Ananya's explanation.

"Yes," Ananya agreed, and they both laughed.

--------------------------------

"Shiv, they've already reached the hotel," Akash said nervously.

"What did you expect then? Nobody does late like you. I was telling you to come soon, but as usual, you're Akash. You're synonymous with being late," Shiv also frowned at Akash, expressing his frustration.

"At least you don't start with me. You know I'm a doctor, and I can't be quick for patients," Akash defended himself.

"Yeah, but three hours late? How could you justify that?" Shiv questioned, still incredulous.

"When you're a doctor, you can't race against time," Akash explained, emphasizing the demands of his profession.

Then Shiv remains silent, knowing he can't argue with Akash. Akash always presents his points logically, making it difficult to dispute them, even when you know he's wrong.

After a moment of silence, Akash speaks up, "I don't know why Ananya keeps all of us together. I mean, with Bhavya! In front of her, I don't have a good image, and most importantly, you are marrying her. How come Bhavya is so intensely connected with my girlfriend and best friend?"

Shiv smiled upon hearing that and responded, "Well, then maybe it's time for you to change your image."

"I don't need to. You need to change your fiancée," Akash retorted.

"But I can't," Shiv admitted.

After some time, they both reached the hotel, and at the same time, Ananya and Bhavya also arrived.

Seeing them coming towards the hotel, Akash felt a little surprised. He had been expecting a scolding from Ananya and Bhavya once he arrived, but it seemed he had been fooled.

"I think Ananya you are genius," Bhavya acknowledged, appreciating Ananya's foresight.

"I know," Ananya accepted the complement from Bhavya.

"Akash was saying, 'Why did you lie?'" Ananya interrupted, silencing him with her response. "If I hadn't, this gathering wouldn't have been possible. I know you more than you know yourself." she explained confidently.