Part 1

Part 1

It seemed like forever that Harry and I just stood completely frozen while glaring at each other. None of us quite knew what to do, so we just stood there. The other guys looked like they were watching some kind of movie they didn't understand.

"Hold on…" Louis said breaking the cold eye-contact between us. "Who are you and how do you know each other?"

Like Louis was their leader and just had given the rest of the pack to ask questions the other followed.

"Come on Harry, talk!" Niall ordered. Harry looked away from me and at the boys before returning to my angry glance.

"All I can say is that I'm sorry, I have no idea where you remember me from," Harry said silently. It was probably an apology, but to me it sounded more like a sentence to make it clear how popular he was.

"All I can say is that I don't care," I answered. It was as I finished my sentence the other guys seemed to get too impatient to wait any longer.

"Okay, blablabla, we don't care," Louis interrupted. To break the icing cold mood in the room he stepped in between me and Harry and reached out his hand.

"Louis Tomlinson, a pleasure to meet you!" He said. Bit by bit I managed to let go of my anger towards Harry and I looked at Louis.

"I'm Monica," I said shaking his hand. He completely caught me off guard as he pulled me into a hug.

"Welcome to the pack," He laughed into my ear before he let go.

All the other guys greeted me as well, and I already liked them, well except for Harry. We talked for about an hour about random stuff, about how I had gotten the job and such. It became clear to me that they all already seemed like my best friends, and that I had known them my whole life, well with one exception of course: Harry. We really got along great, and it surprised me how down to earth they really were despite all their fame, well except for Harry who I couldn't say was down to earth at all. He seemed like a brat.

"How 'bout we go out and eat lunch somewhere?" Niall not so surprisingly offered. The guys looked at me like I was the one deciding what to do. It really made me happy that they were trying to make me comfortable.

"Fine by me!" I grinned. Pleased smiles spread on their faces. "As long as I don't have to find the way!" I added with a laugh. The terrible memory of how lost I was earlier was still in my mind.

"Bad at geography?" Louis smirked at me while leading me out of the room.

"Terrible," I grinned back as I followed him and the guys out. Liam took and arm around me and laughed.

"Welcome to the club!"

We all sat down around a table. The boys small-talked with each other while trying to figure out what to order, me on the other hand staid completely silent. A waitress came and we all ordered, as he left the awkward silence caused by my anger towards Harry became a lot more noticeable.

"Okay, so now it's time to get to know you," Louis said, having a warningly playful grin on his face. Determined not to let my hate for Harry affect how I felt about the others I smiled at him.

"Oh really? And how are you going to do that?" I asked completely ignoring Harry's eyes on me.

"Well, I don't know if you know, but we are quite famous, and we have been to quite a lot of interviews, so I think we'll know just the questions to ask to get to know our precious little girl here," Louis said jokingly. "Okay, so I'll start… And we're going to skip all the boring questions like what's your middle name and your favorite color. We'll go straight to the good ones. So, Monica, how would you describe yourself when it comes to love?" Louis asked with a confident tone.