Part 4

Early the next morning I took a cab to Charlie's office. Since I had no idea what today was going to bring I was pretty nervous, and even though I had tried to get a good night sleep the happenings of the night had kept me up for a while. Harry's stupid face and grin had kept me up for hours. The only thing I could think about as I laid there desperately trying to sleep was how badly I wanted him to get hit by a bus, or drive off a cliff, or even better, me shoving him off a cliff while filming his scared eyes and reviewing it for days afterwards. It had never appeared to me how many fun ways there could be to kill a guy until the middle of the night, and when I first went down that road there was no turning back. I had no idea for how long I tried to find the most suitable way to kill him, but I knew it was too long. The dark rings under my eyes were a solid proof of that.

I stepped into the elevator and pushed the button saying "2" while waiting patiently for the doors to close. As I did I got a horrendous look at myself in the mirror. To say it the easy way I looked awful. While I desperately tried to fix my hair I almost didn't notice the hand slipping between the closing doors. I turned around and was shocked to see Harry stepping in.

"What are you doing?" I asked. Harry looked up at me, and seemed rather surprised to see me. He was wearing a big blue hoody combined with a snapback. A wide grin spread across his face.

"Good morning to you too," He said in a cheering tone. Not letting his dimples affect me at all I stayed with my angry glare. Could this day get any worse? The last thing I needed after a sucky night was his stupid grin all up in my face. I needed at least ten miles distance between us, and he wasn't giving me that at all.

"What are you doing?" I repeated. He stuck his hands in his pockets and leaned against the wall.

"I'm taking the elevator, what does it look like I'm doing?"

There was a casual smile on his face but his eyes were shining bright with humor. Refusing to answer his question I turned around and was happy to see that the door closed once again. Shortly after it had reached the second floor and opened I stepped out. It felt good not being trapped with him anymore, but my mood was quickly ruined when I discovered that he was following me.

"Are you going to see Charlie?" I asked, not to make a conversation but because curiosity always got the best of me. Harry nodded and opened the door to Charlie's office. I would have knocked but as Harry waited patiently for me to enter first I figured it would be weird closing the door to knock at it.

"After you my lady," Harry said in a seductive tone. Ignoring his attempt at being charming I stepped in. Charlie looked up from his desk, and as soon as he spotted Harry his eyes got a little bit less harsh. I stepped awkwardly aside so Harry was standing in front of him.

"Hey Harry," Charlie greeted. It was formal, but it was still a lot nicer than I knew I could expect from him anytime soon.

"Hello, how are you?" Harry asked politely. The tone in his voice was flattering and if Charlie hadn't been there I would have glared angry at him.

"Fine, what about you?" Charlie asked back. All this formality made me even more uncomfortable so I decided to sit down in the chair that was behind me.

"Great, you're probably wondering why I'm here but it's just going to take a minute," Harry said. Charlie looked patiently at him, which I hadn't expected at all. He didn't seem like the patient type. I guess he had to be, since Harry practically was his boss, in a weird way. At the same time it was kind of Charlie that had the control over the guys, so they were both each other's bosses, not that it made any sense, well at least not for me.

"Me and the guys were just wondering when we're going to the US and if we're going to reveal it in the upcoming interview tomorrow?"

"You're leaving this Sunday," Charlie answered shortly. He paused for a moment before he decided to answer the rest of the question. "Just tell them that you're going to the US, but not exactly the time. We want the privacy when you get there, and the first days you'll just be settling so it might be easier if the fans don't know that you're there. When it comes to the rest of the interview I'll talk to them as usual about the subjects they're not going to talk about, and among them is USA. They can ask if you're going, but not anything deeper than that. We'll do all the promotion in the interviews down there,"