Part 5

I had just gotten out of the shower when I heard my phone buzzing. I looked at the phone before picking up.

"Hello?"

"Hi, it's Niall and Liam," Niall said with his familiar accent. I took a quick look at the clock and felt immediately relaxed when I realized there was no possible way that I could be late since it was 4.15. It would have been a nightmare to be late at my first real day.

"Oh, hey, what's up?" I asked casually. A little voice tried to tell me that they might still be asking something that required me to work, but if I was honest I was hoping that they were calling as friends, not to talk to their employee. Even the thought of me working for them tensed me up and I felt a bit stiff talking to them.

"We were just wondering if you want to eat lunch with us before the photo-shoot?" Niall asked. I could hear Liam mutter something in the background. "We're paying of course," Niall added.

"You know, I have some money," I said with a small laugh. It was a relief that they wanted to spend time with me. "But that sounds great, and then afterwards we just go straight to the photo-shoot right?" I asked.

"Yeah, we'll just take a cab to your hotel then we'll just call you when we're in front of your hotel, okay?" Niall asked. I was just about to nod when I remembered he couldn't see me.

"Okay, but you have to give me half an hour to get ready!" I said in a warning tone. Niall laughed.

"Great, can't wait to see you buddy," He said before hanging up. For a brief moment I stared out the window satisfied with getting lunch with some of the guys, and apparently being accepted as more than an employee by them. It was when I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror that I realized that I needed to get to work on getting me presentable for the rest of the world, because there was no chance that I could go out like this without being mistaken for a pedophile or a murderer. What a great experience that would be.

When we arrived at the photo-shoot after our lunch Harry and Louis had already been there for five minutes. Zayn was, not so surprisingly according to the others a bit late.

"Where have you been?" Harry asked as he spotted us. Louis was in the middle of the hair and make-up process.

"We were just out having lunch, we would have asked you but we knew you were busy," Liam answered and I could tell that he was trying to avoid hurting Harry's feelings as soon as possible. I barely noticed Zayn stepping in as Liam looked at me.

"Oh, what did you eat?" Harry asked casually. I ignored his eyes on me and found a spot on the wall to stare at. Just as he finished the question a little bell rang in my head.

"Chinese," Niall asked. Fuck! Harry's eyes that had shifted to Niall as he answered jerked back to me.

"You too?" he asked, eyes measuring me. I knew the boys would tell him if I lied so I just nodded my head. "You told me you were allergic," he said, accusation filled in his words.

"Yes, to you," I said. Luckily we were interrupted by photographer who had some information to give, and after they all were sent to try on their outfits. So I was left all by myself in the empty photo studio. Louis walked out and interrupted my loneliness. He was dressed up in a rather smashing outfit with his hair pulled back.

"How do you I look?" he asked in a cocky tone while adjusting the collar on his shirt. If I had been honest I would have said he looked pretty fuckable, but I figured it would be rather unprofessional of me to say that, and he had a girlfriend on top of that.

"Like a million bucks," I answered with a grin. Louis replied with a satisfied smile.

"Just wait to you see us all together, you'll be drooling," Louis said in his usual teasing tone. The amusement was shining like stars in his eyes.