A WARM WELCOME

We've been walking for a while now, inside a thick forest but still haven't gotten to a destination.

"What's the meaning of this? Where are you guys taking us to?" I broke the unpleasant silence with my voice.

"Would you shut up and stop asking questions. I know, I know we've been walking around this bush since night fall it's also frustrating for me" said Draco putting his hand on my shoulder."Just take a look over that huge cave, that's our destination" he said pointing towards a cave, and beside it was a boy with an handsome face and with red piercing eyes matching his red hair covered with a black face cap, he was dressed in all black except for his inner shirt which was kinda grey color.

"You guys are earlier than I expected, what happened there was no blood?" He asked.

"Jasperrrr I thought I will never see this your pretty face again" Draco childishly acted.

"Pathetic fool" Aamon scoffed.

"So is this him?" Jasper asked with all eyes Pierced at me, leaving me in confusion.

"Yep, this him the chosen one by Dracula" said Luna.

"I just wanna go sleep" said Ozul.

"Wanna see something cool" said Draco and behold he enter inside the cave which surprisedly changed into something like a colorful stable water sucking Draco in it.

"What just happened? Where did he go? I quickly asked.

"He got teleported by the cave to the school" Luna quickly explained.

"Is it only vampires that can get teleported?" Maya asked.

"Well as long as your not a human you can't even see the cave" said Jasper.

"Let's go" Lucius one more time commanded everyone as we all one by one entered into the teleporting cave.

          Opening my eyes I was facing a very huge mansion, surrounded with other huge buildings painted in dark colors. The weather here is night and had a strange moon that was more brighter than the normal moon I know, this odd place had people in it, dressed in weird outfit like they were in some kind of weird game, but to be honest this place looks beautiful more than my dream city.

"Wow it's so beautiful" said Maya with her hand on her chest.

"What do you mean beautiful, it's ugly and has a dark vibe...."

Can't believe this is a school filled with vampires".

"Eh? I wonder how you feel at ease here?" I said with a raise eyebrow.

"The both of you should follow us" said Jasper who has been behind us all this while.

  We followed just him and Lucius who has been silence since we entered the school, to a dark office decorated with scary designs. In it was a beautiful woman around her late 30ths with black and shiny hair but had a pair of red eyes, she was white as snow but beautiful as a goddess. She stood up from her uncommon chair or throne holding a glass of what seems to be wine.

"How was it?" She asked with a cold expression.

"There was no fight, we were able to handle the situation " Lucius finally spoke with a calm expression.

"That doesn't matter as long as you were able to save them" inhales "Jasper take them to their room as me and Lucius have something we need to discuss about" she said still with no expression.

"Sorry to ask but are we in danger?" I asked.

"Ooh sweetie, your not in danger your in a death race" she finally let out a tiny smile, giving me cold sweat.