TEMPTATION

HELI P.O.V.

Ever since the incident I've not been allowed to visit Luna and am sure it's because of her brothers.

" I saw Lucius earlier today and he said he wanted to talk with you" Said Maya who has been giving me attitude for some time now.

"Okay thanks for telling me that" I said to her.

"Why didn't you tell me" Maya who was sitting at the other end of the bed with a bowl of cereal said to me like I knew what she was talking about.

"Tell you what?" I confusedly asked her.

"So now you wanna play dumb with me? Why didn't you tell me that you killed those men?"

"O My God" I stood up heading towards the door cause I was too tired to start an argument with Maya.

"So your walking out on me now? Uhhhh, no issues you will come back here" her angry face was the last thing I needed to see before walking out of the room.

LUCIUS P.O.V.

"How is she?" I rushed to Luna's room the moment I heard she's finally awake after a week.

"She's awake and that's good news but she still needs to rest" said Miss Amber the school hot Doctor.

"Don't worry she will" Ozul assured her.

"How are you feeling Luna" Draco held her hand as he sat beside her.

"What the f**k are you all doing here? No one died right?" I guess Luna's mouth has had enough rest.

"Here we are confirming if your dead" Aamon said like he wasn't pleased to see is sister.

"Why did you do that Luna?" I asked the question that have been on my mind.

"What you talking about I was just helping a vampire in need" her voice was cranky and same goes with her eyes, and when something like happens it means she's lying.

"Ohhh really, but what would have if he completely sucked you dry?, you know it's possible for a vampire like him to kill another vampire just like me" I calmed my self the moment I noticed the eyes of my brother.

"Hey Lucius we should let her rest, she just woke up from a week coma" Draco said.

"I won't blame something like that to happen when none of you cowards where there to save her" Aamon just knows how to say things in a bad way.

"And what happened to you Aamon? Or are you too big to save your own baby sister" Ozul throws back at him.

KNOCK!!! KNOCK!!! KNOCK!!!

"Hi, am sorry if am disturbing but I just heard Luna has wake up, so I came to check up on her" What kind of Aura does this four brothers have, as their eyes could pierce through me.

"I think it's time for you brothers to leave, remember the doctor said I need to rest" it was obvious Luna was driving us away.

"Fine we're going" said Draco.

"Come meet me outside the school when your done" I whispered to Heli as I walked pass him to the door.

HELI P.O.V.

Thank God they've finally left, cause i couldn't stand them any longer.

"You look like the one who got his blood sucked out" Luna said following a laugh.

"I was really scared, your brothers didn't even let me to see you for once, God their so annoying " I complained to her while she listened to me with a smile.