HOUSE OF BLOOD

HELI P.O.V.

"Feels good to be out of bed" Luna was wearing a small short black and red dress with vampire vibes. She looked pretty and happy one won't know she nearly lost her life.

"Am happy for you too, basically to be out of those your brothers cages" I said to her as I pick up my book from the table, we were both leaving a class that we had together.

"Ohh please they turned me to a cage bird" she said as she smiled. "Where is Maya, I haven't seen her" she asked.

"She's fine" I said.

"What's wrong? Your face immediately changed the moment I asked about her, are you guys good?" I could see the concern she had about us, maybe I should tell her.

"Nahhhh it's nothing, don't worry about it we'll fix it" I gave her a smile of assurance.

"Ok, am going to go get lunch catch you later Heli" she flip her hair and left.

LUCIUS P.O.V.

"What the hell are you doing here Lancelot?" I asked Lancelot who was sitting on my chair like he was the boss of a gang.

"Geez you know how to kill vibe with those your saggy looks" smiles "anyway you must have heard the news of your father King Dracula holding a memory party for your dead mother " am sure he's saying all this to provoke me.

"Am asking for the last time what the hell are you doing here" am sure he's noticing my attitude.

"(Stands up) I don't care if you attend or not, all I know is that some vampire Lord will try to resurrect your mother, for the sake of Dracula. So watch out" begin to walks out.

"Just leave" I said.

"(Opened the door and looked back towards me) and one more thing, don't be surprise if you see him." Leaves the room.

"So are you gonna go?" I turned to the direction of the voice and it was Draco standing beside Aamon.

"You obviously know my answer is no, beside I have no reason to be there" I inhaled.

"Did you forget today is the day you usually visits her grave?" Aamon said in a rude manner.

"I didn't forget Aamon, it's just that I don't want to cross path with my father and it will be obvious he's gonna be there" pours a cup of blood and gulped it down.

"Anyway we have a problem, some of our members has gone missing and from what rumors says they were taken by some vampire Lords" news like this just knows how to spoil my day.

"This is f**ked up, do you have any idea where they might be?" I asked as I pulled the white and over sized shirt I was wearing into a big black t shirt.

"Yeah at the place no one wants to go "THE CASTLE" they were all transported there" Draco said putting me in annoyance.

"What you going to do Lucius?" Right now am even confused on what to do.

"Am going " I said.

HELI P.O.V.

I was outside the school, standing beside a river with Maya.

"I think is right time we both talk" I said to Maya who was looking like she was about to punch me.

"Talk about what Heli, and get out of my face!!?" she tried pushing me back but because of the way I was pinned to her she couldn't shift me.

"Hey am sorry and I know your still mad at me, but for Christ sake I can't change anything that happened that day" I said.

"Ohhh really, you can't changed the fact that you killed people who had families because you wanted to save a vampire!!" She yelled at me.