Ch.2

Everything went by in slow motion.. one call to the police and an entire rescue. Brigade showed up, and then thanks to the cameras and microphones hidden in your apartment, Draken and Mikey show up as if from thin air. Now you're all outside your apartment complex, and Draken is currently holding you in his arms so you don't look at the horrid scene in front of you while Mikey is trying his best not to cry while he's standing over his girlfriends body, then In a blink of an eye you were All I the hospital waiting for an update, Draken had you in the hallway with Mitsuya watching you so you don't get to stressed out, you called your mom in the meantime and told her what happened and she rushed to your side holding and rocking you as she whispers positive nothings into your ear to keep you feeling hopeful that Kiawah is okay. She had no family they moved after she graduated, and she's been like your sister ever since.. is been you both against the world you prayed and prayed in your head not to lose her. After a while, Mikey and Draken come out of her room with blank stares on their faces.. you heard the words you never thought you'd hear from anyone.. "We lost her.." Mikey says coldly while draken is holding his shoulder in sympathy. Your mom turned your head to her chest while you cried. Your best friend is gone twenty plus years gone.. while you cry. Draken comes to comfort you when some other toman members come to Mikey with what they got from the scene it was a note from the Haitani brothers that they had someone purposely leave behind reading "Everyone you all care about will be delt with if you want to protect them let's finish the business we started before."  That note is what started this war and what put the life of you and Drakens unborn child in jeopardy because of the circumstances he didn't say anything instead he made the other toman members leave so that way it was just you,Him,Draken and your mom all comforting one another in Kiawah's memory. A few weeks pass, and it's time for her funeral. You and Kiawah already talked about how you'd both want to go, and you made sure that her wishes were met; It was a red and white funeral. The men wore white, and the ladies wore red. And her casket was decorated ever so beautifully.. it read 'Kiawah Lawrence' in big red letters and 'Sunrise and Sunset' in white. The pastor gave the eulogy and people sang then it cane to you. Saying your final words to your best friend.. you prepared so much but it all left when you got up to the post, you regained everything you lost when Draken came up and stood by your side Holding you by your waist and your mom held your hand. You sighed before you read "Kiawah was my best friend, she was everything to me she was like my sister if I ever had a real one you were the best daughter,the best girlfriend and a even better coworker, and If you kept fighting you would have been the best Aunt to a baby girl.." You admitted the funeral home went silent when you spilled the gender of the baby and tears came pouring put of people's eyes "I love you Kia. I always will I'll never stop fighting for you. LONGLIVEKIA." You say proudly before walking off the post looking at your best friends casket as it gets Carried out by four toman members and loaded into the Hearse. The day You Lost Kia will be a day you never forget. It's a war. For her memory and sooner for you a your daughter.

A/N:IM SORRY IF THE CHAPTER MADE ANYONE UPSET BUT I KILLED OFF KIA FOR A REASON THAT I CANT THINK OF THE REAL STORY STARTS NEXT CHAPTER WITH THE REAL PREGNACY AND SECRET STUFF I WAS ALSO MIND BLOWN THAT THIS STORY ALREADY HAD OVER 10 READS AND I JUST STARTED IT I LOVE YOU ALL🩶

Word count:707.