Ch.5

A/N: Nope, can't do it 😭 no nasty nasty. ANYWAYS YOUR GONNA POP SOON BABES CAUSE OF STORY MAGIC.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The more Draken kisses your neck, the more heated it's getting between you too, so before anything else could happen, the Lord must have heard your prayers because then his phone rang, and it was a call from Mikey Draken pulls away from your neck and gets his picks up his phone to answer the call.

"What is it.?" He asks in annoyance as he pulls himself away from you. "Where the fuck are you. The meeting started 5 minutes ago" Mikey says coldly, Draken looks at the time and realizes he was late and that's now going to be his ass. "Shit. I'm on my way." Draken says, hanging up the phone and rushing out of the house.

Toman meeting.
Objective:Finish what Boten started but make it hurt.

Draken arrives at the meeting and gets into his position behind Mikey. "Alright!" Mikey starts off. "Nothing less. We are at war with Boten. For people who are unaware, this is a result an issue that is not resolved completely, Boten broke our peace treaty and killed an innocent, Kiawah Lawrence. And could have Harmed Y/N Ryuguji. Drakens wife. After events following prior we know that soon we will have a baby toman member among us and to our before knowledge we can again lose that member in a second. This is the day We make Boten regret starting war with Tokyo Manji."

Mikey says harshly, still standing as still as a statue in his position. "Now that everything is settled. Get to work." Mikey says in his usual tone of voice, with Draken following up behind him with a loud range. "HE SAID GET TO WORK DAMNIT." Draken yelled, and everyone scurried off and started getting to work and finding ways on how they would defeat Boten once and for all.

Back to you at home. You were by yourself just chilling around the house in your pajamas. Your hair was out of your bonnet, and you had your lace brushed out beautifully. You wore a Grey Shirt that's now a crop top because of all the growing you've been doing and a pair of leggings that couldn't come up anymore. You were pretty and at home, just then you felt your phone buzz, and it was a check-in text from draken.

"How are you, love?" It read.

You decided to send him a picture of you still in your pj's and start the conversation off that way.

You sent him a picture, and he reacted to the message. Seven months already.. you look like you're going to pop like that. He still neither of you still cannot believe it. So close to being parents.

He texted back, saying: My two beautiful girls. I'll be home as soon as I can. Okay, I have Chifuyu on the way to watch you. You loved his father instincts kicking in before you could text back. You heard a bang from the front door of your apartment. It couldn't have been Chifuyu because he would have knocked, and all the toman members that Draken sends to watch you have keys. You hear another bang, and this time, it's louder than the last one.

With you still having your phone in hand, you ignore Drakens text and check the security cameras, but there was one problem.. the cameras have been cut off. You can't see anything from outside of your apartment door, You panic, and before you text Draken, you hear the sound of punches. "Was someone else out there..?"

You ask yourself your so curious to go up to the door and look through the peep hole, but you're scared shitless." But you get the courage and walk to the door of your apartment slowly and look through the peep hole and see three men knocked put cold and a bloody;yet semi-conscious Chifuyu being held by the collar of his shirt and a tall figure standing behind him looking at you.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N: I hope yall liked this chapter I will have the other ones out real soon but this one I wanted to get out now, this one is a bit different BECAUSE I'm nit telling you but yall smart you can figure it out Anyway I love you all and tha k you for over 300+ reads!