Ch.3

It's been a few months after Kiawah's funeral. You've been moving just fine. Your pregnancy is still going strong. You and Draken are still great. Your mom is better, Mikey is coaping.. everyone is getting better in their own ways. You are currently getting for a few appointments, Hair,Nails and finally, an ultrasound. Draken is with Mikey at a meeting he wouldn't tell you what it's about like he normally does, you don't question it because you don't want to start an argument so you just forget it. You're finishing your routine and looking for something to wear. You end up finding a white maternity dress that was gifted to you, and you pair it with a pair of Air Forces.

 You end up finding a white maternity dress that was gifted to you, and you pair it with a pair of Air Forces

After getting dressed, you hear a knock at the door. Once you fix yourself, you go and open the door, and it's your mom. "Hi Mama." You say as you let her in and close the door behind her she gives you a soft hug and gives your belly a rub. "How are you feeling? Is she giving you any trouble?" She asks walking into the living room and taking a seat on the couch as you follow behind her, "I'm fine Ma just Tired Let me get my shoes and stuff then we can head out okay?" You say, turnings to head back to your room. "Take your time baby I'm in no rush" she says pulling out her phone to distract her while you go to your room and get your shoes on after a quick struggle and you put your purse together and meet your mom in the living room and you guys leave to take care of what you needed to do. You and your mom stop to get food, and you send Draken some pictures of your hair and nails to see if he likes them after a while he responded with Heart emojis saying "You look amazing love, I hope your enjoying yourself .🩶" You leave the message on read because you got your food and you eat like a happy child before you head to your doctors appointment. After the appointment, your mom took you home, a few hours pass and Ken still wasn't back yet, you thought the meeting must have been serious because you came back around five..it's now almost midnight. You get tired of waiting so you get a blanket and lay on the couch and doze off into your sleep. It was three in the morning when he came back and he moves you from the couch to your shared bed once you feel the soft plush of the mattress you wake up a bit seeing Draken take of his clothes and get in bed, he lays next to you face and body turned towards you and holding you closely his scent is intoxicating and slowly taking over you. "M'Missed you." You say in his chest, giving him small kisses, he chuckles, rubbing your back, and he kisses your forehead."I missed you too, Dollface," he says. It got quiet for a while, so you decided to start a conversation, "What was the meeting about? Why have you gone for so long?" You ask your voice being muffled in his chest a little. "I wish I could tell you, but I can't. All I can say is don't worry about it. " He says before you could say anything, he cuts you off by using his thumb to lift your chin and gives you a passionate kiss goodnight. "Let's go to bed. Kay?" He says, putting his head in your chest and closing his eyes. You're confused, but you don't worry about it for a while until you're close to falling asleep.

"I feel like something is going to happen.. but what?"