Ch.6

A/N: Stop cause why yall fw this book frl 🥲✋🏾 Like I love yall sm yall do not understand. Anyways, I hope yall like this chapter it has  a little tea.💕
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You can't make out who the man is because he is wearing a mask and a hood to hide his face, but you see he's tall and he has dark brown eyes. From what Draken told you, these are the Enimies, which is why he makes sure to leave a strong Toman member with you at the house it doesn't matter if you leave or not.. someone is always watching you per Drakens request.

The man throws Chifuyu onto the ground, making him grunt, and he starts walking towards you, pulling something out of his pocket. You start backing away when you end up in the kitchen. You're thankful that your husband placed cameras all over your home and an emergency button that will alert him if you need help. You see the man getting closer, and you quickly turn your back to press the button located under the kitchen island until you hear a ding. That's how you know Draken is notified.

"What do you want from me..?" You say, reaching back to grab a knife as the man is now standing in front of you.

"Relax, Dollface. I'm sending a Meer message. From Boten.. to Toman. A warning if you will." He says, removing his hood and taking off his face mask.

Your breath is shaky as you look at the man in front of you. "Hanma..?" You say both hurt.. and confused. Why him? Of all people. "What do you want. Speak up!" You yell, pointing the knife at him.

He let's out a soft chuckle. "Defending yourself, I see?" He says, "I'm sure I have a matter of time before your hubby comes back, so I'll make this quick and painless alright, sweet cheeks."

Hanma says, getting closer to you and snatching the knife from your hand and Turing it on you. He tries to move his hand, but a force is holding him back he turns around to see why he's struggling and his face turns pale when he sees Chifuyu holding his arm back with Mikey and Draken at his side.

"The hell are you doing, Shuji?" Mikey asks. Before Hanma could answer, Draken comes up beside him and lands a hard blow to his face, knocking him out in one hit.

"Get him out of here," Mikey orders. Chifuyu does what he says, and Drags hanma out of your apartment. Draken turns to you and makes sure you're okay. While Mikey is standing in disbelief, side eyeing Draken.

"Are you okay? He didn't hurt you, did he?" Draken asks in a slight fit of panic, checking your face looking for any marks or bruises. "Those assholes invaded my home.." Draken says, letting go of your face and turning to Mikey, who is giving him a cold look.

Chifuyu comes back inside after disposing of the trash. "Come on, Y/N. Let's go get you fixed up all nice, " Chifuyu says. You walk over to him, and you lead him down the hall to your bedroom, and he helps you pick out a lazy fit. Mikey looks over at Draken with a stone cold look and sighs. "You know you have to tell her right.?" He says, breaking the silence. Draken looks at Mikey, then looks at the ground. "Yeah. I know." He says. "It'll keep her and the baby safe.." He continues

"Good." Mikey says, patting Draken on the back.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Timeskip (I got lazy and didn't feel like writing allat.)
.
.
.
.
.
You're now reaching the ends of your trimesters. You could pop in a matter or week..days. even minutes, but we will never know. After what happened the other day Draken refuses to leave you alone so he's been missing toman meetings here and there and he decided to up the number of Toman members he'd have at the house incase he ends up leaving you alone.

You are currently in the kitchen making a snack while Draken is minding his business in the living room. His thoughts weigh heavy on him after Mikey told him it'll be best to tell him what's going on and to justify the reason why Hanma found his way in. He's occasionally stealing looks at you, watching your body in Your SpongeBob psd boxers and bralette top. He reaches over to the coffee table and gets the remote to turn down the TV.

"Can we talk?" He says, setting the remote down next to him as his eyes watch your bodies movements coming over to the couch to sit with him. "About?" You question sitting down on the couch as you start devouring the snack you made.

He sits up and moves closer to you, placing one hand on your thigh and the other on the crook of your waist.
"Something I should have told you from the start." He states coldly

"What is it?" You ask starting to get a little worried.

He sighs and looks you in your eyes. "Boten is responsible for Kiawah's death. Mikey found that out the same day, Mitsuya found a note they left behind. Basically, it's a warning, Mikey has been working us through the ringer to get revenge, but it seems Boten struck first." He says, putting the hand that was resting on your thigh on your stomach.

You looked at him in shock. You've put down your plate and looked at the picture of Kia hanging above your fireplace, and the flashbacks pour in. Boten is still angry, but what did they want with you?

"What do they want with me..?" You ask, turning to Draken. "They want to throw me off my game. If they take you, they know I'd go in with no hesitation." He states,"I promise you this will be over soon-" he says, looking in your eyes.

"No." You say, taking his hands off you and getting up and walking away from him. "Babe." He says getting up after you. You turn your him and push him back, and you immediately start breaking down, punching, and hitting him repeatedly.

"YOU KEPT THIS FROM ME..! YOU KNEW WHO KILLED MY BEST FRIEND AND DIDNT TELL ME THEN ME AND MY BABY GET PUT IN POTENTIAL HARMS WAY." You scream as you keep punching him in the chest. He just sits there and lets you because he knows you're just upset. He hugs you close, putting your head into his chest, keeping you enclosed as of your in a little Cocoon.

"I'm sorry, Doll.. I am. But I didn't have a choice. Mikey told me to keep it to myself until he was sure. I didn't want to do this to you. I didn't, " he says, kissing your forehead before you detach yourself from him and turn towards your shared bedroom and slowly start walking towards it.

"I need to be away from you for a while.. stay away." The last thing you said to him as you walk to your bedroom and slam the door shut, leaving Draken in the living room feeling terrible.

He goes out to the balcony to clear his head and Has a smoke break. He's distraught. Lost in thought and Upset with himself.

"Now what...?" He thinks.. it's only a matter of time before They strike again.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N: I HOPE YALL LIKE THIS CHAPTER. I DIDNT THINK THIS BOOK WOULD BLOW UP SO MUCH BUT IM GLAD IT DID I LOVE YALL. LEAVE SOME SUGGESTIONS FOR UOCOMING CHAPTERS AND BOOKS IN THE COMMENTS 💕

Word count:1283