Ch.7

A/N: yall hear me out. These Hazbin Hotel songs slappin' 😂
So, I decided to add one in this chapter just for fun. I am aware it does not match whatsoever.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After you and Draken both had your time he's been staying at home more and if he does need to leave he ups the number of Toman members to guard the apartment.

However,you haven't been feeling the need to leave the house. You try to tell him you'll be fine but he doesn't want to risk anything happening to you like you get Hurt or your water breaks while he's not home.

It's a normal day at home, and Hakkai,Mitsuya, and Chifuyu are watching over you at the apartment while Draken is out with Mikey you Basically just stay in your room the whole time they are there and don't move you just chill. That is until you hear a knock on the door of your bedroom and you see a head of black hair with a undercut peak their head into the room.

It's Chifuyu.

"Hey N/N" He says

You sit yourself up and look towards the door

"You're okay to come in Chifu I'm decent."

You say as he fully steps into the room with Mitsuya and Hakkai following behind him

You give them a questioned look wondering why they are all in here

"Do you guys need something?" You ask

"No, we just wanted to let you know we're going to the market. Draken wants us to get you more food and Quite frankly we don't want to die at the Hands of your Husband" Hakkai says

Both Chifuyu and Mitsuya nod their heads in agreement.

"Since we can't leave you alone. Me and Taka will go get the food and Shiba will stay with you until we get back." Chifuyu says

"Is that okay?"Mitsuya asks putting his hands in his pockets

"That's fine, Thank you guys." You say leaning over to your nightstand grabbing your phone.

"Okay, so we should be back in about an hour or so?" Mitsuya says "We'll be as quick as we can" Chifuyu adds in

"Okay boys" you say chuckling a little before you look back over to them. "Well the fuck are yall waiting for go get my food instead of staring at me" you continue.

"Alright Alright jeez." Both Chifuyu and Mitsuya says as they walk out your room and leave to go too the market.

"I'll be in the Living room N/N. Yell if you need anything okay?" Hakkai says

"Yes Hakkai. Okay" you say

A few minutes pass and Chifu and Taka aren't back yet. It's just you and Hakkai still. You don't mind ot since you grew up pretty close to hakkai so your comfy around him.

So you just decide to take a nap your TV is still on and you put your bonnet on and turn over and start to slowly drift off into slumber.

10 minutes later Hakkai is on the couch looking at his phone doing small check ins with the rest of Toman and with Taka and Chifuyu to see where they are. They had to go to multiple markets to get the snacks Draken requested got you so their on a goose chase.

While he wasn't paying attention someone steps into your house. The same man from last time but this time he has backup.

Hanma, Koko and Kanji.

One sneaks up behind Hakkai and punch him in the head

This starts a fight.

(Too lazy to write the scene sooo here is a representation)

In the Mists of fighting Koko is able to knock out Hakkai and he's put cold.

While Kanji handles him Hanma and Koko look for your room to get you Under control.

While you were still sleeping Koko gets in position to grab you as Hanma Ties you up and gags you.

Koko pulls you out of your bed and flings you over your shoulders and Hanma follows behind him with his phone out and takes a picture to sent to the Haitani's.

"Night Night Princess~" He says as he places a blindfold over your eyes.

Once they have you in their possession they take you too their car and throw you in the trunk.

They rough you up a little bit but not to much because they know about your pregnancy.

"You know what to do Hurry up." Hanma says to Koko.

"Yes sir" koko says as he gives his signature grin and gives Kanji a call telling him to come down.

What was Kanji doing?.. he was planting a note for your "guards" to find so this war can officially start.

Kanji comes down after a few minutes and hanma closes the trunk with you inside it and they get In the car and drive off.

A hour later Chifuyu and Mitsuya show back up and they make their way back into your apartment Mitsuya stops in his tracks when he sees the mess of the living room and Hakkai out cold on the floor.

Chifuyu comes behind and sees what Taka is seeing and they both drop the bags from the market. They both go straight to Hakkai and wake him up. 

"Shiba.. what happened here!?" Mitsuya asks

"S..shit, Taka.. Chifuyu?" Hakkai says In a confused tone

"What happened" he asks.

Hakkai gets himself up in the couch with help from the two boys and tries his best to remember the sequence of events

"Tenjiku... they broke in again." Hakkai says.

Both Chifuyu and Mitsuya look panicked and their eyes go wide.

"Hakkai. Please tell us you protected Y/N." Chifuyu says

When Hakkai doesn't respond to them they all rush to your room and they see you aren't there. Before they react they look around the apartment to make sure.

No sight of you.

They meet back in your bedroom and Chifu sees a note on your nightstand.

"I found something." He says picking up the note and reading it aloud.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hello Toman, We assumed you found this little note of ours well.
If you don't get it already, we Have Y/N. And we don't intend on giving it back unless we get what's rightfully ours. If you guys are quick enough we won't hurt her.. or the baby. But that can always change. Besides little do you guys know This could be a Tenjiku baby and you guys would have no idea. Anyways.. let's settle this once and for all Toman. If you want her back meet us at ******  Sunday at midnight.
Sincerely~ Tenjiku.
P.S hopefully the kid doesn't get it too. That means you all better hurry.
Signed: The Haitani Brothers.

They are all silent. Until Mitsuya hears his phone ring. He pulls it out to see it is a call from Draken.

"We're Fucked. " Mitsuya says.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A/N: I hope yall like this chapter 2 more and this book will be my first real completed one!!!! Yay! Thank you all so much for the support on this book I know it isn't the beat but I'm so glad yall are loving it 💖 next chapter either this weekend or Tuesday after my birthday 😚.

Word Count:1208