Khaya

Khaya was sleeping when suddenly he felt water being splashed on him."Wake up you brat and make breakfast."said Mrs Mthembu. With that Khaya got up and made breakfast,the family consist of four members ,Mrs Mthembu the mother of two children who are Jabu and Mbali, and finally Khaya who is an orphan his mother and father died when he was young due to some unforeseen death. So Khaya was left with his Step mother and half brother and sister. Khaya made breakfast everyone was eating except him."Brat why are you looking at me ?" Said Jabu, "N-no I was not looking at you,"said Khaya nervously. "So you are saying that I am lying huh,"said Jabu. "No I didn't mean it like that"said Khaya,with that Jabu hitted Khaya brutally."Jabu stop!you are hurting him, that enough!"said Mbali stopping Jabu, with that Jabu left the house furiously,Mrs Mthembu got up with a smile on her face "Now you listen here boy, when I come back from the store I want this place clean and dusted,got that,"said Mrs Mthembu,"But mom his injured, how can he clean,"said Mbali ,"well that my dear is none of my business but when I come back i want this place clean,"said Mrs Mthembu walking out of the house."Iam so sorry Khaya I wish I could do more for you."said Mbali healing Khaya's wounds ,"But the cold truth is that you can't."said Khaya with no emotions."Khaya..... don't you dare behave like this...you can't lose hope not now and not ever....I don't like you behaving like this....I want the happy and the always smiling Khaya."said Mbali while holding Khaya's cheeks."okey,"said Khaya smiling,"there we go ,that my boy,"said Mbal,"Iam older than you , don't call me your boy."said Khaya."But Iam taller than you."said Mbali laughing,"don't you dare tease me for being short ,got that,"said Khaya pointing Mbali."let's start cleaning before the bullies come back,"said Mbali grabbing a broom,"now you are talking,"said Khaya.

Time skip
"Khaya!Khaya!come here"said Mrs Mthembu."yes mother!"yelled Khaya, suddenly he got slapped."You little Satan of a child how dare you call me your mother....do I look like your mother...huh....your mother is dead six feet under... don't you ever call me your mother got that."said Mrs Mthembu looking at Khaya with nothing more than anger. "Y-y-yes,"said Khaya. "Now pick this things up."said Mrs Mthembu fixing herself up before he got in the house."Kids Iam back! And look what I got for you."said Mrs Mthembu.The two siblings ran to there mother,Jabu took the things away from Khaya and put them in the the floor and opened it,but when he saw it he was not expecting it."Mom what is this?"said Jabu. "School stationery duh are you forgetting that we are going back to school tomorrow,"said Mbali."yeah I know but I don't think we need these stuffs....what I mean is that I was aspecting brand new clothes or phones not some school stuff,"said Jabu."well does clothes and phones won't build you your future education will that why I bought you this ....Iam doing this for your future,"said Mrs Mthembu with a caring tone. I wish she would treat me like that said Khaya thinking."I'm I can't see my school stationery."said Khaya."and may I ask why should I buy you school stationery?"asked Mrs Mthembu,"B-but....."said Khaya."because i see you don't have an answer I will tell you, you are not my son, second of all I hate you with alllll my life,"said Mrs Mthembu. Now go and prepare dinner Iam hungry ,"said Mrs Mthembu.Khaya got out with tears on his eyes ,Mbali was looking at him with pity wishing she could do something but knowing she can't but the least she could do was to giving him hope with education so he can live this hell hole.

Time skip
Khaya heard someone knocking on his door ,he opened it and saw Mbali."Mbali what era you doing here and what that your holding,"said Khaya sleepy. "This is school stationery I came to give it to you."said Mbali smiling ,"where did you get this .....did you steal this?"asked Khaya."No I borrowed it "said Mbali winking. "Mbali you know I don't like stealing....so I don't want it,"said Khaya. "I found it in my brother's closet a week ago and I asked my friend if he could help me decrease it as you are short and thin...so practically it's not stealing....there is 40% of stealing and 60% of making it yours and anyways he got a lot of these Iam sure he won't notice me take it."said Mbali handing it to Khaya." "I don't think it is a good idea to take this what if he found out .....Iam dead meat then."said Khaya. "Khaya I did not go to all my hard work so you can reject it because it's not a good idea,now take it!"said Mbali as he took Khaya's hand and gave it to him. "Thank you,"said Khaya "Your welcome my short bro."said Mbali. "Stooop teasing meee now go to sleep it baack too schoool tomorrow Okey."said Khaya. "Night Sleepy head."said Mbali, "good night to you as well trouble maker,"said Khaya laughing, with that Mbali walked back to her room. But they didn't know there was someone listening to their conversation,"you spoilt brat you ruined my sister and turned her into this back stabing of a person....ohhh Khaya you will pay deeply for the pain you cause."said the mysterious person laughing like a schypo.

Hope you enjoyed it
It is my first book by the way
Like and comment
😍😉