back to school

Khaya was sleeping peacefully until someone dipped cold water on him," wake up you dork and make me breakfast,"said Jabu as he was walking out of his room."well as they say another day another dollar."with that Khaya got up and made breakfast. Khaya was waiting for Jabu to go first so he cannot see that he is wearing his uniform. Jabu and Mbali walked to school and Khaya followed them from far behind them. The two siblings reached they school,which is called*******high school, in this year the,Jabu is doing grade 9 and Mbali is doing grade8 (yep she is a newbie and she is taller than her brother 😅). when they got there they met Jabu's two best friends (more like sidekicks) .Mbali's heart started to beat unconditionally fast for just seeing his crush who she has been crushing since grade 5(her first ever love and still is)that guy was Thulani. He is the most wanted boy in high school. Mbali was looking at Thulani with all of her love and admiration but Thulani was looking at someone else with love and admiration and that was nobody else then Khaya. Khaya was walking while his head was down,Thulani fond the habit of him walking like that he thought it was cute. Khayal quickly walk past January without him noticing. He got in the class and sat down,"Hello is this seat taken,"asked a beautiful girl,"U-um no it's not"said Khaya nervously suddenly his heart was beat was beating fast."oh okey i am Stella , Stella Sterling"said Stella sitting down,"oh my name is Khaya Mthembu ,"said Khaya."Nice to meet you desk mate,"said Stella,"um why is it like I have seen you somewhere,"asked Khaya."Maybe you have seen me on TV or newspapers or maybe magazines,"said Stella. "Does that mean you're rich?"asked Khaya,"yes, yes I am is there a problem with that,"said Stella."yeah,maybe to me but don't rich people like you go to private and boarding schools and stuffs,"said Khaya."well you're right but I am not like that I like to live a life of normal people,"said inhaling and exhaling the air,"do you know 'normal' people are poor people"said Khaya."yeah I know that why I am here,"said Stella smiling,"to experience being poor,"asked Khaya. "Yep,now enough about me what about you your favourite things , artist,songs, colour,"said Stella."i-i am not a music person I usually don't listen to music and my favourite colour is yellow,"said Khaya."you don't listen to music how is that even possible,I can't survive a day without listening to BTS, Justin Bieber or Ariana Grande,or you don't have a phone,"said Stella."Yeah I don't...."Khaya was enterupted by Jabu."ohh so you found a girlfriend,she is pretty,not bad brother,"said Jabu ruffling Khaya's hair. Thulani stood there looking at Stella with fury,"she is not my girlfriend she is just a friend,"said Khaya shyly."ohh okey,see you after school then,"said Jabu smirking."is it me or that guy is a freak,"said Stella."No he is just like that, it's just you have not get used to him,"said Khaya scratching his neck, suddenly the bell rang and the students went to the essembly.The principal welcomed the old and new wishing them a good year in*****high and then send them of to their classes.
Time skip
Khaya was sitting alone,at break time with nothing to(because his evil stepmother does not give him money,evil!)."hey Khaya what are doing here alone, eating nothing,"asked Stella. "M-my mom does not have money to give me,so yeah,"said Khaya."don't worry your pretty friend gotcha,here,"said Stella giving Khaya something to eat."oh Stella I don't think I can take this....it feels wrong,"said Khaya,"well I feel wrong to see my friend not eating something so here,"said Stella,Khaya took it,and then both of them started eating.
Time skip
The bell rang for the students to go home,"see you tomorrow Khaya,"said Stella waving at Khaya waved back and said"bye!".Khaya was walking on the road when suddenly he was pulled in the side road,Khaya turned around to see it was Jabu and his friends."w-why did you pull me here,"asked Khaya nervously,"to punish you,"said Jabu. "Punish me? What did I do,"said Khaya,"Yesterday I heard you and my sister talking about something concerneing me,want to tell me about it, if you do then your punishment will be less,"said Jabu. "I d-d-don't know what y-you are talking about,"said Khaya,"you are lying to me,do you wanna get hurt,huh,Themba 'phezukwakhe' "said Jabu and with that Themba started to beat Khaya up,Khaya fell to the ground but Themba continued to beat up Khaya mercifully. Thulani just stood and watched Khaya get beaten up his heart couldn't take it anymore suddenly he spoke up"Themba stop!"yelled Thulani. Themba stopped and looked at Thulani with confusion along with Jabu,"what do you mean I should stop,"asked Themba,Khaya was laying in the ground bleeding and coughing blood,"I think it's enough now you should stop,"said Thulani calmly."since when do you give orders,I give orders in this group got that,Themba continue to beat him up,"said Jabu looking at Khaya. Themba continued to beat him up,"Themba I said stop beating him!"said Thulani."what the fuck is wrong with you ,why are defending this asshole,"said Themba angrily."I said stop it, and I mean it,"said Thulani looking at Themba with serious eyes. Themba looked at Jabu to do something."I think your forgetting who is the leader here,"said Jabu looking at Thulani,"and I think you are forgetting who i am ,"said Thulani looking at Jabu,"Themba let leave,"said Jabu ,"bro are you really gonna let him be for disrespecting you like this."said Themba ,"I said let's go,"said Jabu walking away and with his dog followed him,Khaya was so confused,why did he help me said Khaya in his brain, Thulani walked to Khaya, "please don't hurt me,"said Khaya trying to back away, Thulani was getting closer and closer,all of a sudden he felt being lifted up(lift me up 😅),Khaya was surprised by the sudden action he quickly hold on to Thulani's neck, Khaya was looking down and blushing and he didn't know why was he blushing while in the other hand Thulani felt like he has succeeded in life.

Hope you liked it

Please vote and comment
😙😘