Khaya l love you

Kevin was so happy that he ran to him and hugged him,"I thought you were dead,I thought i would never see you again,i miss you so much,"
"I never thought you would miss me,"
"Why would you say something like that," as he pulled away from the hug.
"Because you used to bully me,"
"I'm sorry Khaya,I was stupid back then.......,"
"And you're still are,"said Stella.
"What do you mean,"
"Because Khaya was under your nose all of this time and you didn't even notice,"
"Stella please don't tell him,"
"Don't tell me what,"
"That your brother is the one who almost killed Khaya,he even kept him here in your home,but he eventually found out that he is Khaya,so he had to get him out of here,it a miracle that he didn't kill him,"
"No you're lying! My brother would never do that,no he wouldn't,"
"Well it's your choice if you want to believe it or not,Khaya let's go,"
They both left leaving Kevin confused and heartbroken,my brother wouldn't do this no he wouldn't,or maybe he would have.

"What are we going to do,we're finished,what if Kevin finds out,"
"Shut up Calvin! Okay you should keep your fucking mouth shut,now let me think,"

"Sir the young master is calling you,"
"Tell  him I'm coming,"
"Jackson I'm sorry, okay,I'm really am just please tell me that everything will be okay,"
"Everything will be fine babe,"as he kissed Calvin,they pulled away and looked at eachother with loving eyes.

"You called me,"as Jackson was coming from upstairs.
"You fucking asshole!"
"What's wrong?"
"You-you backstabbing bitch,you hid Khaya away from me,how could you,I trusted you,I put my hope in you,I thought you were my brother,you are just like that monster! You don't have a heart! I will fucking kill you!" As he took out a gun and pointed it at Jackson.
Jackson widen his eyes not believing that his brother will kill for just an ordinary boy.
"Go ahead shoot," he said without fear.
"You asked for it......,"

"Kevin stop!"
As Calvin came from upstairs,
"What are you doing here,"
"I won't let you die because of my doings,"
"Just go back to our room,"
"Kevin it's not your brother's fault it's mine...
"Don't do it,"as he held Calvin's hand but Calvin let go.
"I'm the one who hit him with the car and brought him here, it's my fault kill me instead,"
"With pleasure,"
"Noo!"
"Bang"
Kevin shot Calvin and ran out of the house.
"Calvin! *Running to him* please wake up,please~ someone call the ambulance! Someone please~"

Stella and Khaya arrived at Khaya's home. They got inside the house and Mrs Mthembu and Jabu jump of their seats.
"Khaya! You're-you're a-a-alive,but how,"
Mbali got out of her room and went to hug Khaya.
"Kha-khaya*sob* you're alive*sob* I missed you so much~,so much,"
"I missed you to Mbali,"as he hugged her back tightly,while the other two were shocked with what they were seeing.
"Khaya I have to go see you soon,"
"Of course bye,"
As Stella drove of and left,Mbali kept on clinging in to Khaya.
"You can let me breath now,"
"No,never,I will never let you go again,I'm nothing without you,"
"Of course you are,"

"Khaya I would like to say,I'm sorry my boy,I have been the most evil person in your life but you were able to forgive me and with that i would like to thank you,"as she opened her arms with warmth and Khaya hugged her,this is my first time hugging her,and it's feels so warm like i finally have a mother's love.
They pulled away from the hug.
Khaya turned around to be met with Jabu.
"I would like to apologise for what I did to you,from now on I will be your bodyguard," everybody laughed including Khaya.
"O-ouch,"
"Khaya you should sit down,I will go and cook you some food,all you need to help me with is to rest,"
Khaya sat down and Jabu and Mbali sat some pillows for him.
"Khaya I got a present for,"
He ran to his room and came back after a couple of seconds.
"Here this is a gift from me and me only,"
"I don't think we needed to know the last statement though,"
"Oh thank you,"as he took the present.He opened it and was shocked to see a.....

"Samsung galaxy A14,""Yep,""Where did you get the money from,""Forex duh,""Thank you Jabu," as he hugged him

"Yep,"
"Where did you get the money from,"
"Forex duh,"
"Thank you Jabu," as he hugged him.
"I don't love hugs,"
"You'll learn," as Jabu hugged Khaya back and Mbali joined in the hug.

Khaya felt a ray of sunshine hit his face,he opened his eyes to see Jabu hugging him,
"Don't love hugs huh," Khaya slowly got up with out waking up Jabu.

He arrived at the dining room to find breakfast.
"Mh smells so good,"
"I know right,I could even smell it in my room," as Mbali sat down and took muffins,*slap*
"Ouch what was that for mom,"
"I didn't say you could eat yet,and where is Jabu,"
"Still sleeping,"
"Please go wake him up for me Khaya,"
"Okay mom....,"
"It's okay you can call me mom," as she smiled and Khaya smiled back,he then walked to his and Jabu's shared room.
"Jabu wake up,mom made us breakfast ,"as he got climbed the bed.
"Jabu~ wake up,"
"Kiss me more,"
"What,"
"Yeah that more like it baby boy,"
"Stop dreaming and wake up!"
"Themba give me more,mh,"
Khaya widen his eyes,"you have a crush on Themba,"
Jabu woke up and was shocked to see Khaya.
"Good morning bro,"
"You and Themba huh,"as he said raising his eyebrows.
"No it's not what you think," Khaya just ran out of the room and Jabu followed.
"Why are you two running,"
"Please don't tell them,"
"Don't tell us what,"
"It boys stuff,"
"Yeah-yeah boys stuff,"
"I will find out you know,"

Time Skip at school
"We're back to this annoying place again,"
"Hey guys,"
"Hi Themba,"
Khaya looked at Jabu with an side eye.
"Themba can I talk with you in private though,"
"Oh okay," they both walked away
"I wonder what's going on between the two,"
"Me to,"
"Hi guys!"
"Stella!"
As the two hugged her,"I miss you guys,"
"We missed you too,"
"Hey,"
They turned around to see Kevin
"I think we should get going Stella,"
"Oh ok,"as he looked at Kevin.
"Want to talk to me,"
"Yeah, there's something I need to get out in my chest ,Khaya I love you more than you can ever know,I loved you since I met you,and when I saw you get beaten up I could feel my heart breaking into pieces,I was insane when you were dead,I didn't know who I was,where I was,all I wanted was you and only you,so please do me the honor for you to be my boyfriend,Khaya Mthembu,"
"Of course I would love to," they both smiled and Kevin pulled Khaya by the waist and kissed him. Everyone was cheering for them

Accept for one person who was burning in jealousy.

I wonder who it is?🤷

Hope
You
Love
It
If
You
Did
You
Know
What
To
Do😏

With that bye bye😘💜❤️