I love you but I am not Ready

Stella and Khaya arrived to the city of gold, Johannesburg,"I can't believe we're here,"
"Yeah,the others are not here yet,I guess we have to wait for them,"
"Your dad was really caring to buy us an apartment,where we can all live in,"
"Yes he is,"
"Um ok,is there something the matter,"
"Nothing,"
"Oh ok,you should tell me if there's something wrong you are my friend,"
"Well you said I ask you embarrassing questions,"
"Are you mad, because I can't tell you about my sex life,you got to be kidding,"
"You said I can tell you whatever is bothering me but now you're judging me,wow Kevin has changed you,"
"And where does Thulani enter in all of these!"
"Why are you yelling at me! You wanted me to be honest now I am!"

"Hi guys,why are you yelling at each other,"
"None of your business,"
"Wow playing the bad bitch,ok,"

They arrived at their new apartment,"wow this place is awesome,"

As they settled in,"this place is fantastic your dad was so cool for buying us this cool place,""I know,I'm going to my room now,""Oh ok see you tomorrow,""What's wrong with her?""I don't know, maybe periods,""Oh yeah! Maybe it's that,hey babe let...

"I know,I'm going to my room now,"
"Oh ok see you tomorrow,"
"What's wrong with her?"
"I don't know, maybe periods,"
"Oh yeah! Maybe it's that,hey babe let's go test our new bed to see how strong it is for us,"as Jabu pulled Them a by the waist,Themba blushed.
"Jabu stop,they are people here,"
"You mean these guys,they are gays to,and have gay sex," Khayal looked down embarrassed,he quickly ran to his room,Calvin followed.
"Did I say something wrong?"
"I guess so,"

"Khaya it's ok,if we don't do it,"
"It's not ok! We were supposed to do this a long time ago," Calvin hugged him,"it's ok," as they both look in each others eyes they suddenly heard strange voices
"Mh,Jabu!! Faster!! Ahh yesss!!"
"Fuck, your tight baby! So good! I'm in heaven!!"
"I'm gonna cum!!"
"Me too!!"
"Ahhh!"
"I'm going to the bathroom to bath,"
"Ok,I'm going to do something as well, I'll go and talk to Stella!"

"Hey Stella,"as Calvin opened the door,
"Yeah what do you want,"
"There's a problem with the apartment,"
"What's the problem,"
"The walks are not sound proof,"
"And?"
"You know how Jabu and Themba are when it's comes to sex,"
"Yes,"
"Well we can hear them making 'the sounds' so I thought if you can ask your father to change the apartment,"
"Why are you worried about sex sounds, don't you make them with Khaya?" Calvin looked down.
"Oh yeah I remember Khaya told me, he's not ready for your dick to enter him,I wonder why, maybe it's to big for him,or too small,"
Calvin walked out of Stella's room.

"Khaya!"
"Yeah what's wrong babe,"
"Why did you tell Stella about our sex life!"
"I-i didn't,"
"But she said you told her,I never thought you could be so dumb,"
"I'm sorry,I'll fix it,"
"I need a bath,"