Chapter 1 - Beginning

Dear diary, 1/15/2024
he just wanted to kiss me all the time. Again. I mean, I don't say I don't like it but it's kinda new to me. He's my first boyfriend and I don't wanna mess it up.
He is so in love with me, he can't take his finger off mine. And im also in love with him. By the way, I think he is out to his mom. Idk.

~ Elliot

Like I said, I have a boyfriend and he's the best. Actually we hang out all time, we can spent together. The last years were horrible for me, I got bullied and called dumb names for being gay. I don't now how the people became out that I'm gay. I guess they overheard me and Hunter in the hallways.

Hunter is year 11 at our school. He is 16 years old and he likes playing volleyball in our school team. Going to the beach and watching sunsets. Also visiting new places and he likes animals (especially his dog Ruby). He also likes me. We started going out like I was 13 and he was 14. Now we're 15 & 16. Two years and we're still happy.

Our families were suspicious about us so when we told them that we started to going out. They're all like "we already known it before" some stuff like this.

The school full of bullies and haters who don't like it. They saying homophobic sh*t. Some stuff like that we could to it in privacy, but now I'm used to it. The school days became the same. Boring lessons, teachers they can't explain and the same volume of laughter (abt us).

Somedays it's so bad. I get a breakdown in Hunter's arms. At school or public places. It's really annoying and they called me "fat" and "ugly" right into my face. I started do loose some weight, because the doctors diagnosed a eating disorder. I thought my body doesn't deserve to eat. That's why I didn't eat anything. These fcking thoughts, always won in the end.

As school started after the Sommer holidays, everything was normal and I didn't know "I thought they don't like me, because I'm gay". All the people that bullied me were nice to me, except Chester. Chester is one of the people who have definitely no empathy for someone.