CHAPTER -11- The swordplay

The next day, preparations were going on in academics for sword fighting and everyone was discussing it.

Aditi runs towards the academic's backyard and sees Siya there.

she says pantingly,

Aditi:-The final match of sword fighting is about to start, won't you see?

siya says without turning back,

Siya:-No, because I know that the match is going to be the same as usual, nothing different.

Aditi:-so you won't come.

siya just hmm..

*In the arena

Like always, Rajveer has come to the last match of sword fighting but this time it is a surprise for everyone that for the first time a common man will compete with Rajveer in the finals due to his power.

An amazing fight was going on between Rajveer and Yuvraaj, everyone was present to see it except Siya.

while fighting rajveer says to yuvraaj,

Rajveer:-There is one thing you and I have in common. Can you tell us what it is?

Yuvraaj:-यही की, हम दोनों को जीतने का शौक है पर एक बात ओर हैं जो कि हमे अलग बनाती हैं

(Yuvraaj:-That is, we both love to win but there is one more thing which makes us different.)

Rajveer laughs in a sarcastic way and says,

Rajveer:-यही की मैं राजवंशी हु और तुम कुछ भी नहीं

(Rajveer:-This means that I am a royal person and you are nothing.)

yuvraaj laughs and shakes his head in denial.

While fighting, Rajveer's eyes fall on Yuvraaj whose eyes are already fixed on someone.

When Rajveer looks in that direction, he sees Siya and Siya also has her eyes on Yuvraaj.

Yuvraaj grins seeing Siya and while looking at siya he defeats Rajveer with his last blow.

Rajveer, whose attention was distracted on Siya, fell down due to Yuvraaj's sudden attack.

Seeing this, Siya leaves.

There is silence in the arena, everyone is shocked that Rajveer has lost for the first time.

Yuvraaj lifts Rajveer with his hand and says,

Yuvraaj:-अलग है ,मैं अपनी जीत को पाने के लिए एकागृत रहता हु और तुम नही

(Yuvraaj:-It's different, I remain focused on achieving my victory and you don't.)

Saying this he leaves from there.

*Previously

Siya was walking in the corridor when she heard some people talking.

Girl 1:-Do you know there is a big match going on between Yuvraaj and Prince?

Girl 2:-but only the prince will win.

Girl 1:-I don't think so .The principal himself has come to watch the match, understand that Yuvraaj is no less.

Girl 2:-Then let's go quickly, we will be late.

Hearing this, Siya also comes to watch the match.