CHAPTER-24- Late night confession

Slowly as the days passed, the relationship between them grew.

She was engrossed in herself and dancing when he called her,

Rajveer:-Now slow down a bit, how much more will you dance, don't your legs get tired?

Aditi:-You are here, may I know why?

He says looking at her,

Rajveer:-While leaving from here, I saw an Apsara dancing, so who would want to miss this opportunity?

she says while chuckling,

Aditi:-Why, before marriage, Manjalika used to be seen and what has happened that now she appears as Apsara.

He scratches his head and says

Rajveer:-That's right, at that time I used to concentrate more on my work and now I concentrate more on you.

She feels shy after hearing this and she says smilingly,

Aditi:-It's too late, we should go to sleep.

He smirked and said

Rajveer:-We both are in our room and will sleep but before that I have something to tell you..

He goes to her and takes her hand in his and says,

Rajveer:-I am in love with you, I know it happened a little early, I did not realize it, but I just wanted to express my feelings to you once and don't worry, I will not put any pressure on you to do the same.

She smiles and hugs him and says,

Aditi:-I also love you, I have loved you ever since I understood love

He also smiles and hugs her back.

In this way, a new beginning takes place between them and the relationship moves forward and the flowers of love blossom.

*The next day

Ranveer was practicing sword fighting alone when someone came near him with his face covered and made a challenging gesture of playing a sword.

Ranveer smirks and starts attacking her, both of them give each other equal competition.

He blocked her way to a pillar and placed a sword on her neck and says,

Ranveer:-When the opponent's attention is distracted, it is easier to defeat him, my sweetheart.

Saying this, he removes the cloth mask from her face and steps back a little and smirks.

She smiles slightly and starts attacking him again and he keeps avoiding her.

Then in the midst of the fight, she deliberately opens her hair which diverts Ranveer's attention from her.

While he is lost in her beauty, Siya takes advantage of the opportunity and attacks Ranveer and which makes his sword fall from his hands.

This brings him back to his senses,

She smirks and says sarcastically,

Siya:-Someone had taught me a while back that one can easily defeat a person who is distracted, have you forgotten this yourself? My love.

He says smiling slightly,

Ranveer:-आप अपने रूप का इस्तेमाल कर छलावा कर रही है हमारे साथ .

(Ranveer:-You use your looks to deceive me.)

Siya shrugs her shoulders and says,

Siya:-कुछ भी हो हमने आपको आखिर कार हरा ही दिया

(Siya:-No matter what, I finally defeated you.)

Having said this, proud of herself she goes away from there.

And Ranveer keeps smiling like an idiot at her behavior from behind.