T w o

Tossed 'til we capsized

Battered and bruised

Say it's the last time

We know the truth

- True Love is Violent, Allie X

* * *

     After the feast was over, Hermione said goodbye to her friends and told them that she would meet them later in the common room because she needed to talk with Mcgonagall first. She glanced over at the Slytherin table on the other side of the Great Hall and spotted Draco laughing with his two friends. She couldn't help but smile at the sight. She loved Draco with all her heart and she loved to see him genuinely happy.

     Hermione walked over to the Slytherin table, pushed Blaise away from Draco and took Blaise's seat. "Oi" Blaise glared at Hermione "You could have just asked! You don't have to be so pushy!"

     "And you don't have to be in my way!" She quickly snapped back at him.

     Blaise looked at Draco with an extremely worried look plastered on his face. "She's not going to kill me, is she?"

     Draco laughed at his best mate. "It's just hormones. You're fine, she won't hurt you." Draco glanced at Hermione. "At least, I hope not."

     "Hormones?" Blaise said with a smirk. "I thought your name was Hermione?"

     Hermione's eyes widened at the terrible pun. "Really?" Draco grabbed Hermione's hand to stop her from strangling Blaise. "You have been waiting to say that forever haven't you, Blaise?"

     Blaise nodded "Ever since I met her." He looked over at Hermione, "But saying it to her when she is pregnant probably wasn't my greatest plan, right?"

     "Not at all!" Hermione rolled her eyes at him. She took her hands and cracked all her knuckles. "Just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean I can't beat you up." She flashed a fake smile at him. She stood up and motioned for Draco to follow her "Come on, Draco let's go." They walked out of the great hall with their hands intertwined.

     "Hermione has confidence." Blaise said to Pansy. "I'll give her that."

     Pansy laughed at him, "She is a Gryffindor, what else did you expect from the girl?"

* * *

     "Where are we going?" Draco asked in a puzzled tone, "I'm extremely tired and the dorms are that way." Draco pointed in the opposite direction of where they were heading.

     "We can go to the dorms soon, but first we have to go talk with Professor Mcgonagall." Hermione stated matter of factly.

     "Talk about what?" Draco said sleepily.

     Hermione sighed. Draco was always clueless when he was tired, but she learned to live with it. "About us, and the baby. Just come on." She said and dragged him along. When they reached Mcgonagall's office Hermione knocked on the large wooden door.

     "Who is it?" They heard a woman say from inside.

     "It's Hermione and Draco Malfoy Professor." Hermione called back to the voice. The door opened and the two were greeted by Professor Mcgonagall.

     "Hello," Mcgonagall greeted kindly, "What do you two need from me?"

     "Can we talk to you in you in your office for a moment, please?" Draco asked her politely. Mcgonagall looked at them both and then noticed Hermione's stomach. It wasn't too huge, but enough that people would notice that she was expecting.

     "Oh," The professor said, "Yes, come in please." They followed Mcgonagall into the office and she shut the door behind them. "Congratulations, I must say." She said with a small smile. "I'm assuming that, that precious thing growing inside of you is what you wanted to talk about with me, right?"

     Draco was silent. You could never get him to admit it, but Hermione knew that Professor Mcgonagall scared him shitless. "Correct." Hermione responded. "We wanted to ask you a few things concerning the baby."

     "Ask away." She looked at Draco. "Oh, and I assume that Mr. Malfoy is the father. Am I correct?"

     "Yes, I am." Draco replied, not looking the professor in the eye.

     To say the least, Mcgonagall was shocked. "I never thought I would see the day where you two wouldn't be trying to kill each other, much less the two of you have a child together." Blush spread quickly across Hermione and Draco's cheeks.

     "So, Professor, I'm currently five months pregnant and that means that the baby will be born while we are still at Hogwarts. We were wondering what we were going to do once it is born. My parents..." Hermione held back a tear. "My parents won't be able to watch the baby." Hermione was fighting so hard right now not to just break down into tears. Draco reached over and grabbed Hermione's hand in an effort to sooth her.

     "My mom is too unstable at the moment to take care of a baby," Draco said finishing Hermione's speech. "and, as you well know, my father is in Azkaban."

     Mcgonagall thought about what to do for a moment when she finally came to a partial decision. "It is September now and you said you are five months, so when the baby is born it will be almost Christmas vacation, correct?" They both nodded. "So we will figure something out after Christmas because, frankly, right now I have no idea what to do."

     Hermione and Draco pondered this. "That sounds like a good plan to me." Hermione said, not fully convinced that it really was the best route for them to take. What if the baby was born early?

     They both got out of their seats and went towards the door. "One more thing," Mcgonagall said "Tomorrow morning before classes I want you to go to Madam Pomfrey and make sure that the baby and you are healthy." She instructed Hermione. "You said you're five months, no offense, but you look bigger than five months at the moment." Hermione nodded, understanding what Mcgonagall was hinting at. "Goodnight Miss Granger, goodnight Mr. Malfoy."

     "Goodnight, Professor." Hermione said with a smile. "Actually, my last name now is Malfoy. We got married recently."

     "Oh," The professor spoke softly. "Was there a reason I wasn't invited to the wedding?"

     "It was just a small family gathering." Draco said, assuring Mcgonagall it was nothing against her. "Nothing big, nothing fancy."

     "After all this time though I thought I would be considered family." She spoke in a gentle tone.

     Hermione ran quickly over to the professor and gave her a small hug. "You are."

* * *

     "So," Draco asked, "What time do you want to go to Madam Pomfrey's tomorrow?"

     "My first class is at nine." She told him. "How about at seven and then we go to breakfast together afterwards?"

     "Sounds like a plan." Draco kissed her on the forehead. "Goodnight, I love you."

"Goodnight, I love you too" She smiled happily as he kissed her.

And with that they both headed their separate ways, back to their dorms.

//////////////////////////

The hospital wing so scary

I wonder what will happen there *evil laugher* I wonder what we will find out.

Have a lovely day<3

Please vote and comment:)