T h r e e

9th of October, I'll always remember

No bad things had happened then

Honestly, you never thought you'd fall for me

But somehow you got pulled in

- 9th of October, Tove Lo

* * *

If a paragraph is in italics that means it's a memory.

* * *

     "Ginny!" Hermione groaned from inside of the bathroom. "Ginny, please I need you!" She clutched the sides of the toilet and threw up violently again.

     Ginny awoke with a start when she heard her name being yelled. "Hermione?" The Weasley called out to her distressed friend. "Where are you at?"

     "Bathroom, and can you please-" Hermione paused, closed her eyes and rested her head up against the wall. She could feel Ginny's kind presence as she entered the bathroom. "-bring me a glass of water?" She finished.

     Ginny simply nodded with a small smile, grabbed a glass off of the bathroom counter, and filled it up for Hermione. "Here you go." Ginny smiled at her friend. She understood that Hermione was in a lot of pain, both physically and emotionally.

     "Thank you." Hermione said softly and opened her eyes to reveal her friend crouched down next to her. "I think that I'm done throwing up for now. What time is it?"

     "It's five in the morning." Ginny responded with a yawn. She quickly covered her mouth with her hand. "Do you want to go back to bed? I can help you walk back if you need me to."

    "No," Hermione quickly said, "I don't think that I'll be able to fall back asleep right now. Can we just sit and talk? We haven't had a real conversation in forever and I feel terrible for not reaching out to you in these past few months."

     "Sure," Ginny scooted a little closer to Hermione. "Do you have anything in particular that you want to talk about?"

     "Tell me something about you." Hermione said wanting the attention to be off of her and the baby. "Everyone has been so focused on me, but I haven't even had the slightest idea anything that's been going on with you."

     Ginny was deeply debating on telling Hermione the secret that she had been keeping hidden from everyone, but she decided against it. She didn't want to stress Hermione with anymore problems than was necessary. "Oh, really nothing much." She lied through her teeth. "What about you?" Ginny said trying to get the heat off of her.

     "Other than the obvious?" Hermione laughed and Ginny rolled her eyes. "A lot actually did happen. I didn't tell you the story of how Draco and I fell in love. Did I?"

     "No, and I've been meaning to ask you that because weren't you two like sworn enemies or something?" Ginny questioned her friend.

     "Oh believe me, we absolutely loathed each other." Hermione smiled thinking back to the day that Draco had asked her out on their first date. "It was a month after the war. One day I was just sitting in a coffee shop and out of nowhere a platinum blonde boy sits down next to me..."

     "Oh, look," Hermione rolled her eyes, dreading the fact that Draco Malfoy, of all people, had just sat down next to her. "It's the bouncing ferret." She took a long sip of her coffee and stared at the boy.