F i v e

I never said that I want this,
This burden came to me,
And it's made it's home inside -Imagine Dragons, Monster

* * *

"He's not at the Quidditch field." Blaise ran towards the group of five "I can't find him anywhere."

Hermione started to cry.

"Hermione, please don't cry. We will find Draco, that's a promise." Harry gave the crying girl a hug.

Harry looked around at the group. "Ginny, you and Blaise can go around asking other students if they saw where Malfoy went." Harry looked at Ron "You and Pansy go look in the great hall. And Hermione" Harry looked at Hermione and he felt so sorry for her. Her face was stained with tears and the little makeup that she did have on was smeared. "Hermione, you go back to the Gryffindor common room and rest."

"I want to help you look, I'm not helpless."

"I know" Harry sighed "You have had such a stressful day you should just go and rest."

"Fine" Hermione said stubbornly "but I won't like it." She walked back to the common room.

"Alright" Harry spoke out loud to himself "where could he be where we haven't checked yet?" Harry thought for a moment "I'll check the astronomy tower."

On his way to the astronomy tower Harry asked some of the other students if they had seen Draco.

"Erm, Hannah, have you seen Draco anywhere?"

"I actually have." Hannah pointed towards the direction of the astronomy tower. "I saw him head that way."

"Thanks"

"No problem"

Harry quickened his pace. He wanted to get to the tower before Draco went somewhere else.

When Harry finally reached his destination he stopped to catch his breath and examined the room around him. It was cold. Unusually cold. It was almost pitch black and it had a depressing tone.

"Draco" Harry said in almost a whisper.

There was no reply.

"Draco" Harry said a little louder this time. "I know that you are in here."

There was a long silence for a while before the Slytherin decided to answer the Gryffindor.

"You don't have to be here." Draco turned his back to Harry.

"I know"

Silence. That was all that filled the room for a few minutes. They both stayed there not saying a word, just absorbing the atmosphere around them.

"Hermione is really worried about you."

Draco leaned his head back against the wall and stifled a cry.

"Did you see what my bogart was?" Harry asked the Slytherin.

"No" Draco looked at Harry trying to hide his emotions but failing.

Harry looked at Draco. He could tell how hurt Draco was emotionally. "Well" Harry sighed "I'll tell you then." Harry took a deep breath before reciting what he saw during class. After finishing telling Malfoy what  his bogart was Harry looked over at Draco who looked shocked.

"I understand that your fear is loosing you friends, but why is my name there too? I thought that you didn't like me?" After saying that last sentence Draco looked down at his feet.

"Well" Harry started "To be completely honest at first I didn't know myself. I mean it's obvious that we aren't friends."

Draco looked at Harry wondering where he was going with this.

"But then I realized it was about Hermione. I saw how happy that you make her and if you died she would be completely heartbroken."

"But what if I'm not there for Hermione and she becomes that heartbroken girl that I saw in my bogart? I don't want that to happen to her."

Harry looked Draco in the eyes. "Then just try your absolute hardest to always be there."

"It isn't that easy."

"No one said that this was going to be easy." Harry stated.

That answer shocked Draco. He didn't expect Harry to say that.

"Draco, can we be friends? For Hermione's sake?" Harry asked Draco offering out his hand.

"For Hermione" Draco grabbed ahold of Harry's hand and firmly shook it. It felt weird to Draco that he was now friends with the-boy-who-lived but he knew that Hermione would be glad that they were.

"Now" Harry stood up "let's go finds the others and tell them that you are okay. Everyone is worried sick."

/////////////////////////

Sorry I haven't updated in a while

And sorry for a not so long chapter

Please vote, comment And review(it will make me update faster:))