T e n

Oh, whatever you do
Don't come back for me
After all I've bled for you
I can hardly breathe
And one more kiss
Could take my life
- Come Back For Me, Jaymes Young

* * *

     Hermione, who was finally able to find a seat somewhere, sat down, rested her head on her hands and closed her eyes. She had a pounding headache and felt as if the entire world was imploding onto her. After a few minutes of absolute torture Hermione opened her eyes and began to stare at her shoes. There was nothing special about them, just your average pair of moccasins, but to her staring at her feet which were touching the cold, hard ground made her feel like she wasn't up in space as she had felt only moments before. 

     Her best friend, Ginny Weasley, had been looking at her for the past five minutes in absolute silence not wanting to disturb her. Ginny's heart ached at the sight of her best friend in pain because there was nothing she could do to help her. Hermione had left her muggle drugs (as Ginny called it) back in her other purse at Hogwarts and it wasn't safe at all to perform any type of magic on her as it may hurt the children that she was carrying.

     After a few more moments of silence Hermione, with her head still down, spoke to her friend.

     "Gin," she said in almost a whisper, "go back with Pansy and Athena. I know you have things to get and I don't want you to have to wait up on me. I'll be fine by myself."

     The ginger looked at the brunette like she was crazy. "Hermione," she spoke in a soft voice just as Hermione had to her, "I'm not leaving you. I'll wait right here until you feel better."

     "Ginn-"

     "Hermione, it's fine, I'm tired anyway. I'll just sit next to you on the floor and we'll both wait until you feel better. Okay?"

     Hermione didn't respond to her friend because she felt that it wasn't necessary to. They both felt that all was well, just sitting in the silence together. But if they would have noticed the dark figure lurking in the shadows they wouldn't have felt safe at all.

* * *

     "Chug, chug, chug!" All of the boys chanted, minus Blaise who was the one doing all of the chugging.

   "Wow," Pansy said as she walked out from the corner, "you would think that after all of the Slytherin parties that you have been to you would be better than that." She laughed and walked toward all of the boys with Athena following behind her.

     Pansy looked at the table and grabbed two of the Fire Whiskeys that no one was drinking and began to chug them both at the same time.

     Everyone, but Draco who has seen Pansy do this amazing feat before, looked at her with such shocked expressions on their faces, surprised that the small Slytherin girl could handle so much alcohol at one time.

     She finished both of the bottles, placed them on the table and wiped her face with the sleeve of her jacket.

     "I'll be in the restroom if you need me." Pansy smiled and licked her lips.

     "I'll go too," Athena said following Parkinson," I really need to pee."

     After both of the Slytherin girls were gone laughter erupted from the room.

     "Malfoy," Harry smiled, "Let's see what you can do."

     "Alright, but just so you know I am the master at this." Draco, trying to one up Parkinson, grabbed three bottles, placed them on the table and cracked his knuckles. He took the bottles, two in one hand and one in the other and brought them to his mouth.

    The door swung open.

     "Hermione," Ron said, "Ginny, what are you doing here?"

     "Looking for you," you could tell that there was fire in Ginny's eyes, "why did you guys come to the bar?"

       "Isn't it obvious," Blaise, who looked completely wasted, said, "to get drunk."

     Ginny glared at her boyfriend.

     Harry, who was fed up with all of the unintelligent answers and also a little scared of what Ginny could do to him, spoke, "We finished getting all of our gifts for everyone so we decided to hang out here."

     "Well," Hermione said eyeing the three bottles that were in Draco's hands, "At least Harry is sober."

     "Athena didn't have anything to drink either." Harry looked around the room suspiciously, "Speaking of Athena, where did she go?"

    Blaise answered him, "Pansy and Athena both went to the bathroom a little while ago."

     "It's been fifteen minutes though, you would think that they would be done by now."

     "Gin," Hermione turned and faced Ginny, "Why don't you go check on the both of them and make sure that they are okay."

     "Sure." Ginny said and walked to the bathrooms.

     About a minute later they all heard a shriek coming from inside of the bathroom. Ginny's scream.

    Harry ran as fast as humanly possible to the bathrooms to see what was the matter.

     When he reached his destination he didn't see anything but Ginny lying on the floor in tears.

     "Ginny?"

     No response.

     Harry went over and sat down next to his girlfriend. Only then did he notice the writing on the mirror.

////////////////////////////

Yay! Finally an update!

I'm so sorry that it took me so long but I have a good reason. I just moved and switched schools so that was and still is very tough.

I'm so glad though that I finally found a chance to update and I know that you all have been patiently waiting for this.

Thank you all so much for all of the sweet things that you commented it means the word to me.

Now I have a question for all of you.

Hermione and Draco's children need names so I would like you to comment boy and girl names and the names that I choose the person who suggested it will get a follow and a shoutout. So comment away. 

I love you all<3