facts

Aries: you have to be first at everything. even if its the question " who's got the best child?", you strive to win.

Taurus: one word. greedy. you want everything and anything. wealth, fame, health and I'm just scratching the surface.

Gemini: your the con master. never wanting to grow up , you con, lie and your always a bit unsatisfied

cancer: you have built a dome around yourself to keep from people and your mood swings. also your not really forgiving, are you?

Leo: question, why is he not looking at YOU? you have to loved and adored. To you, the earth is still here because you woke up this morning.

Virgo: you will never be wrong. even in a huge war, you would defend you rightness. what's the name of the phobia "of being wrong"?

Libra: there's my little diva. using people oh so quietly that nobody ever knows. don't worry I wont tell.

Scorpio: love secrets. you want to know everybody's secrets but keep yours in a safe hidden box with locks. seems fair enough.

Sagittarius: who would have thought you, a delinquent? don't kid yourself, you have those dark urges. if you act on the account of those urges , I will never know.

Capricorn: so your a penny-pinching, latter climber. weather its socially or work related. you specially hate when the latter gets pull from under you. oops

Aquarius: you want people to be different from you. there's two groups: you and us. you love to study us like ( as I said) your an alien. question for the alien! what kind of food do you eat? its only fair if we get to study you too.

pieces: so your a manipulative, insanely jealous person who self-pitys till your willpower is gone? hey, someone please speed dial my therapist. line two I believe.