Love Relationships

Aries: when you're in a relationship, your often very hostile. tough love is what we call it but to you it's the principle of love

Taurus: you're so possessive to the point that your lover is practically a cozy prisoner.

Gemini: you have so many lovers. you don't even brake-up with other lovers! you become distant and cold while moving on to the next love.

Cancer: in relationships, your clingy attitude and those mood swings help keep your lover stay put. Who knew you were a con like Gemini.

Leo: your dominance has to be loved by your partner. Your partner will never out shine you and you make sure they don't.

Virgo: in your relationships moving to the next step is hard. you love to analyzes the pros and cons. Or you just want a punching bag in relationships.

Libra: what relationship?
You're in love with your self and the power of love

Scorpio:your the boss. you have chosen each person in your relationships. they have to be loyal and noncompetitive while your always jealous and possessive.

Sagittarius: you are defiantly not a relationship person. Never tide down and always having affairs.

Capricorn: a relationships is all about money. If you can't clime to the top with this relationship, you will simply move on.

Aquarius: it's all an experiment! To see what's it like, you jump into love

Pieces: With your attraction, it's hard to stay with a lover. You love love! So you drift from one lover to the next to find the strongest love connection.