Very little story that I wanted to include (TPOF)

MAYBE I'LL ADD LINKS TO YOUTUBE MUSIC, IF I DON'T HAVE COPYRIGHT PROBLEMS

The car was moving through traffic. It was the first time he had taken her out in a long time. He hadn't told her where they were headed, only that he had a "surprise" for her. No leash. He had also removed her collar. Maybe it was a test ? Did Ren want to see if she would run away ? Usually when he went out he always took her to the "training room", but this time he had limited himself to leading her to the car, holding her gently by the side, and nothing else. She didn't know where they were headed. She was afraid. What had she done wrong? She didn't dare look outside. She pressed herself closer to him, but Ren just smiled at her and held her hips. At a certain point the car stopped. Panicking, she put her hand on his waistband. The windows were tinted on the outside, and the driver would not have interfered. She started to loosen the belt but Ren grabbed her hand "not now. Later. Like I told you before, I have a surprise for you." He took out a black card and handed it to her. "It's a little reward for you. You've been behaving well lately." M/C took the card, hesitant at first, then amazed "this....is it a black card ?" "yes you can buy whatever you want. Look where we are". She looked around. They were in one of the richest neighborhoods, with the most famous shops. Yet amazed, she hugged him enthusiastically "thank you thank you!!" "have fun shopping Darling". Yes, she would have enjoyed it. She would buy everything she thought Ren would like, all the sexiest, most elegant clothes she could find. She didn't want to waste the prize, she didn't want to disappoint him.