My oc btd interlude you'll replace Ren's scars and TPOF

She was pissed. This little fucker. She had killed Strade. Was it so that he was thanking her for freeing them? When Ren had captured her she had done everything he had ordered, and he still wasn't okay with it. He wanted to kill her, she was sure of it. She looked at him, angrily, beneath her, tied to the pole, pleading and crying. "I-I'm sorry." This set her off. She kicked him in the face. Strong. What fake and insipid words. Everyone told her afterwards, always afterwards. "do not lie !" she shouted in his face - Ren started whining again to which M/C scolded him "Ren stop crying. Now" - But he didn't listen to him and cried even louder - M/C snorted angrily "ok. Good" - so she pressed the button. She gave him a good shake, the red collar light still working fine. This calmed him down, so to speak. He learned quickly. Mmmmm. What could she do now ? In the toolbox there were many things, Axes, nail guns, saws, knives....wait a minute. She recognized that knife. He used it often. She took it and showed it to Ren. At the mere sight of his, she tried to pull back as much as possible, his claws scraping on the floor. M/C smiled cruelly. She grabbed his chin. The round face, the big eyes, the tender lines.... no. She had helped his, he had given her support on several occasions but she didn't have to think about it. He wasn't really sorry. She began to fiddle with the blade "this knife....it's personal, right?" -he muttered a scared "yes" accompanied by a nod of his head-"you have many ugly scars...."-she pointed the tip of the weapon towards the freezer "it was him, right?". At his astonished expression she explained "yes, I went out while you were gone. And I saw him". She knelt down and began cutting it, tracing the scars. He begged her not to do it, but she felt too intoxicated-"isn't that what you wanted? Didn't you want to replicate all of this?"-. That feeling of power... it was too good. She felt right. She just wanted someone to love her, a little kindness. And this was the result. She never wanted to do all this. .... She stopped. She had just started, but.... .... She never wanted to....she just wanted a little happiness in her life. She saw Ren's suffering. Ninth. She wasn't like him. She wasn't like Strade. Not.... why?. What had she done wrong? What had she done wrong in her life to deserve this? She had flashbacks of the only one who had given her any kindness in her life. Ren. She put her head in her hands. She started sobbing "I can't....I can't do this". She dropped the knife. "I don't want to hate something I loved." After a few moments Ren poked his head shyly but M/C didn't want to know what he wanted to say or do. She took the remote control and held the button until he saw him pass out. At that point she took off his collar. Then she ran upstairs. She felt like a monster. Passing through the rooms, she wondered if she was really that different from Strade. From Ren. She just wanted love!. All that mess...she wanted to escape. But she didn't make it. At the entrance, she slid down to the floor, against the door, and hugged her knees to her chest, her head down. She didn't know how long he had been like this. But suddenly something heavy surrounded her. Ren. "Don't go. Don't leave me. I'll do anything." At first M/C thought it was an attack, but instead he was hugging her, holding her tightly. She tried to free himself, but he remained clinging to her as he continued to beg her. Suddenly he let go of her, but only to pull down her pants, including her underwear. She asked him what he was doing, but she stopped when he began licking her pussy passionately. M/C groaned. Damnation. She began to pant. She grabbed his ears. When he moaned she asked him if he liked him, but Ren just murmured "they're sensitive" and resumed sucking. M/C Came. Ren raised his head, cheeks blushing, "Did I well?" She was still too entranced to respond, so he began to lean towards her, taking off his white tank top and underwear. But she still felt guilty. She didn't want to have sex, much less for him to feel obligated to. She pushed him away. "Ren no!!. We can't....". He put her pants back on and tried to stand up. The fox boy began to cry. He clung to her "what did I do wrong? I.... I can do better! Please!". M/C tried to wriggle free but he wouldn't pull away and wouldn't stop begging. "Ren! Please! I....". He sighed, before continuing "I don't want to go. We... we'll move to the sofa, okay? It's more comfortable there. You can get dressed if you want". He didn't move, his ears low. M/C picked him up. He didn't weigh that much. He reminded her how small he actually was. Despite this, his grip was tenacious, as if his very life was at stake in holding on. He locked his legs and tail around her hips. She sat down on the white sofa, without saying anything. As M/C leaned back she felt his small penis against her "are you sure you don't want to get dressed?". He responded by rubbing her head, then he gave small kisses on her neck, without biting "I won't let you down this time" - as much as she liked it, she managed to push him away again: "Ren. No. Please. Now I just want to sit here with you . Stop". "whatever you want", shy. They remained there, for a while, in that position. M/C wanted to relax, but she couldn't, because she kept feeling Ren tense. She started running his hand over his back, up and down-sshh it's okay- Moans in response. Then some sobs. But they didn't come from him. But from her. She was trying to be strong. But she didn't make it. She broke down. She shed tears. "What Strade did to us...it's not right. I don't know if I can do it. I want to live. We have to live. But I think about it every day. About all the pain. About all the suffering. Him. She started crying again "I know. He did it wrong. Still it hurts. But.... ""but no one understands us."-He completed the sentence for her. M/C continued "we....we DESERVE IT. We deserve happiness.". Ren, even though he was also weak at that moment, with his hands he dried her tears, which continued to fall, and then asked "and how?". At that point M/C understood something. Something she'd realized a while ago, but hadn't realized yet. She cupped his face in her hands. "Ren. Me and you. Only you and I can understand each other and no one else will ever understand us. That asshole is a nobody. Fuck him. The only thing he was right about is that the world is unfair. People are sneaky and liars. We will move forward. He died, while we are still here. We are strong. And we like it" - while she was making her speech, she began to smile more and more, in a sadistic way - I love you. I loved you before too. - she paused, before asking in a shy tone - "do you love me?" He too had stopped crying and was smiling, amused. His expression was eager and hungry. "Yes" "Then let's make our love turn into solid gold." she began to undress. They kissed. Deep. They moved into the bedroom. Once they got to the bed, Ren ripped her underwear off with his claws. He left scratches in the process, but M/C didn't care. She liked them. His marks, just like the ones he'd made before. Her in the basement. Or rather. In the shop. She opened her legs. Ren grabbed them, leaving scratches. He licked her pussy confidentially, until she reached her peak and came. She breathed out an "I want you" and a reply "me too ". At which Ren squeezed her arms, before penetrating her and thrusting, back and forth. Ren's eyes were shining, like M/C didn't think he'd ever seen before. They didn't stop, until they both fell asleep from exhaustion. 

They were in the shop. They had just finished another show. but something had troubled them. It had gone well, as usual. But there were some comments...complaining that it was always the same stuff. At first they had both thought of them as simple assholes. There were weak ones like them, who thought they were cool, when all they actually did was sit behind the computer. But...thinking about it they weren't completely wrong. "come on Ren! it's true! look at us! we're in a BASEMENT. Who's wearing ridiculous, simple BANDANAS. We have to go to the next level" "in fact....one thing that one of the things I've learned is that you have to give it to the public what they wants. That they must feel involved." M/C hugged him. "and what are you going to do? You are the conductor. I know. You have always had charm. A suitable body, strong and tapered. Charisma". She caressed his chest. He laughed out loud at her, and he kissed her "the credit isn't just mine" - he observed her for a few moments - "actually I've been thinking about something for a while. I'll be right back love". He ran up the stairs, then returned with a sketchbook. The of him. "Ren, w-why did you take it?" - M/C had made some sketches. Of him. Of his profile. But she was ashamed. She didn't think he would EVEN go look there. "I looked at him. You shouldn't be embarrassed darling. They are beautiful. And like you said, we need to go to the next level. He is not what we thought. We will not let our scars shape us, but OURSELVES. Come here Pet". Since he saw her hesitant, he hugged her to reassure her. "we made a lot of money. Or solid gold, as you said. It's time to spend some cash to improve our brand." She was so happy with this. When M/C remained silent he asked her what was wrong, she replied "sorry. I agree. It's just" - she was still very close to him - "you have such beautiful eyes. I can't stop staring at them." He laughed again. The seductive tone: "Yours too. We should fix this".