My OC's thoughts on btd 2 and tpof

I'LL KEEP WRITING, IT'S JUST AN EXPLANATION OF MY FIRST CHAPTER. IF YOU WANT, PLEASE ALSO WRITE YOUR OPINION ON WHAT I HAVE WRITTEN

I thank everyone who read and voted for my OC on Wattpad "interlude between the ending 'you helped Ren' and Tpof" (despite all my grammar and spelling errors, English not being my first language. In the future I will try to correct them). Studying the various paths and endings, I thought it was possible even following that ending. All the trauma and abuse he has suffered, all the things he has been forced to do.... they are not things that can be overcome immediately and Ren has suffered them for years. Another important factor is that Ren adapts and learns very quickly, which is why he changes his mind so suddenly, first he wants to keep you and then kill you, and the opposite. Plus at 18-21 you're still relatively young. Even the family context from which he comes was violent (his mother killed his brothers) so much so that he fled to another country. Strade had control over everything and that's why he was the "strongest". It was he who decided whether to give or take away, who took care of the "pet". When he was slaughtered he became weak, and the "status quo" was destabilized. He became weak and Ren vented all his anger at him, then took charge, as he taught him and make it a thing of him (tpof). Because that's how the world works... right? With pain and sex. Both extremes. Among all that torture and death.... comes M/C. Something sweet in his life, someone "pure", the only one who understood him. He received kindness from M/C, comfort, and he cared for M/C, consoled her (most likely defended her too). This made him feel strong, to come out of his weak state, to have someone he could have full power over. What he learned isn't so easily forgotten and you were the only thing that made him feel good. In fact in the finale "he won't let you die", he says that he doesn't have to worry about him, not anymore. The past is the past. But it fixates on you. He may also have misinterpreted your "now you have me". Do you agree. You are of him. He won't lose you again. He will never let you go. I think the same sequel is possible even in endings where M/C is dominant. Then whether he died, he understood the monster he was and ran away (same decision Ren made in one of the endings), or even that they are partners/lovers. M/C is not Strade and he may have used different techniques. Regarding M/C, I don't think she had a happy life before meeting Ren and Strade. Normally you are not so friendly with a murderer that she chained you up and put an electric collar around her neck. Maybe she previously had dysfunctional relationships of some kind and is too nice, or maybe she already knew Ren and understands him a little (theory where M/C is the prisoner of Btd 1).

Thanks again for reading and I would appreciate know about your opinions as well ('v')