Chapter 1.1

He knew she didn't like new things. That she would be surprised. That's why he had chained her to the wall. He wanted her to settle into her new room, not for her to wander around the house. This also gave him more time to sort everything out. He couldn't start her training as it was now. He had to break her first and break all her previous bonds. And he would start with those assholes. He checked his phone. He had installed hidden cameras, especially in M/C's room. As he expected, M/C got into a fetal position on the bed and cried. He was clutching the large pink stuffed animal he had chosen for her. Awwww. He knew she would like him. He had paid attention to her tastes. She would feel better soon. He took M/C's cell phone. That hadn't been difficult either, even she wrote the passwords on paper.M/C heard a knock on the door, right before Ren entered. "hey...."-he left a bowl full of cereal on the coffee table. How much time had passed? Sitting up, she quickly ran a hand over her face, even though she thought it was a useless gesture. She had cried too much. She tightened his grip on the puppet. He settled down next to her. He looked at her for a moment, lingering on her arms and smiling at her, before giving her face a quick caress with the back of her hand to brush away a strand of her hair, his claws dangerously close to her. "I see you like your new room." She answered him weakly "yes", but she was afraid. At a certain point, after leaving her alone, he heard muffled sounds similar to muffled voices beyond the door, just like the first time. Would she have asked him the same thing? She was trembling. Ren hugged her, cupping her shoulders and rubbing his cheek against hers. "It's going to be okay. No more pain. Not now that you're here with me, safe. Not now that you belong to me." "Ren I .... I thought that ...." - she stopped, struggling to continue, due to the sobs - "is it my fault?" "What? Darling, no, not it's your fault. I know what you wanted to do. It's not your fault. You wanted to show me that there's more to it than pain" - he gently grabbed her chin when she looked away - "but I don't I could tolerate you being in pain" - at that moment M/C thought that was exactly what was causing her - "Not when I can do something.". Then he changed the subject. "I brought you breakfast." She shook her head "I-I don't want to. I can't. My stomach....". She expected his to get angry, but he didn't. He was very kind. TOO. She knew what it meant and that scared her even more. "I understand". He took the stuffed animal from her hands and then touched her forearm. "Then follow me."What she expected and feared had turned out to be correct. He had taken two of her friends. He had tied them both to the pole, their moans muffled by their mouths taped shut. They were bleeding. They had serious bite wounds and scratches on their throat and chest. Ren smiled. A big, feral smile, his fangs visible. He had a knife in his hand, "I know the first time it didn't go as I expected. But you'll see that this time it will be better." M/C begged "Ren please. PLEASE. No. They're my friends." At that point he took the remote control and pressed the button. the electric shock was very strong. "These are not your friends. They are just bastards and exploiters!" - took the tape away from the boys. He immediately started swearing, screaming "M/C! What the fuck is going on? This....this thing is crazy! He's not even human" "I know" "what do you mean you know? It's another one of your ideas stupid? where did you get this?" -the other girl supported him, with an authoritative tone, "yes M/C, what's happening? Why are you dressed like that?". Her captor noted "they don't seem to respect you very much...." He approached her from behind. He cupped her hip. She replied, her eyes wide, defending them "of course they would respond like that! They're terrified! You brought them down here and....and...." - but they continued with the insults. To tell her to take them home. Which is a burden. That they always have to do everything themselves. That in any case what she gave them didn't count for anything, on the contrary, it was due. At that point she broke down "is this what you think of me?". At that point Ren hugged her from behind. He placed the dagger in her hand, holding her with his, which was now trembling "I told you, didn't I? They don't love you, not like I love you" - his voice initially mellifluous, became heated - "let's give these assholes what they deserve " - he made her kneel - "I'm scared" "don't worry, we'll do it together. I'll help you do it". He guided her hand towards one of them's chest. When they cut the meat - "I want you to be part of this" - the two victims understood what M/C wanted to do. Which wasn't like the sweet little M/C they knew. They began to beg her, to tell her to stop and that they were sorry for her but this only had the effect of destabilizing her even more: everyone expected something from her, and none who never really gave her anything in return. Or better. Just pain. Other requests. Never a bit of kindness. Never a little love. People were always sorry afterwards. Maybe it was true. Through pain, people's true personalities were discovered. She looked at Ren, at his side, excited, so close to her that he could clearly see his vertical irises as narrow as those of cats. After the ferrous smell of blood, he was overtaken by the strongly acrid smell of entrails. Persistent and direct, given her closeness. She felt so disgusted that once it was finished she vomited. Ren held her hair and rubbed her back, "you did good," he announced. But she felt tired. Of everything. She went into a trance. What else would have happened? What else would she have done? She didn't care. In that moment, in that place, she felt so good about entrusting everything to him.