●Chapter 17● Daakshit ●

The world is divided into three worlds.

Swarga.

Bhumi.

And Patala.

Patala is known as the underworld in Hinduism. It was known that Patala is as beautiful as Swarga.

Narada who once visited Patala said that Patala was more than beautiful than Swarga.

It is decked with rare gems, gold and other valuable items which makes it even more beautiful.

Patala has seven realms in it which is ruled by different kings and habituated by different clans like Asuras, Nagas,

The realms are Atala, Vitala, Sutala, Talatala, Mahatala, Rasatala and Nagaloka which is the lowest realm and ruled by Vasuki.

Somewhere in Rasatala:

Rasatala is the home of Asuras - Daityas and Danavas who mighty but highly cruel. Asuras of Rasatala are the eternal enemies of the Devas of Swarga. There was always a constant clash between the two.

Most of the time Devas had emerged victorious but that didn't stop the Asuras from causing trouble for the devas. There was always a constant threat of Asuras.

Many Kings of Rasatala tried to overthrow Devas and capture Swarga. Some succeeded while others didn't. But the success didn't last long, in one way or another they were defeated by the Devas. Again.

Now the current king of Rasatala is Asurraj, Daakshit, son of Devi Diti.

Daakshit is a handsome man. His physique enhancing his beauty more.
He is known to be one of the greatest warrior of Rasatala. He is also one of the best strategist. Rasatala had thrived under his rule.

(Daakshit)

(Daakshit)

Daakshit, his name meaning Lord Shiva but was he worthy of that name? No he was not. Sure, he was one of the greatest devotee of Lord Shiva but his cruelty and malice has no limits.

Daakshit had a charming face which could attract almost everyone. Almost everyone.

He didn't want the attention of everyone, his heart yearned for the attention from a certain moon faced girl.

Daakshit was standing infront of a portrait. The portrait was of Niyathi and a man. Niyathi was looking completely different in that portrait.

 Niyathi was looking completely different in that portrait