Chapter 4

---

"Boss man, Y/n. Y/n, Boss man." Gojo blabbered, a hand over his student's shoulder with a playful grin. It was a simple yet dull introduction to the principle of Jujutsu High.

"Yo." The teenager greeted.

Currently, it was the same place where the blindfolded teacher threw his first student, Itadori, into—the same place where the vessel of Sukuna was tested.

 Pillars were riddled among the vast room. The smell of lit candles and wax clogged their noses pasted within each pillar. It was a nice scent. It would've been an intimidating sight once Y/n bore witness to the principal, ignoring the massive amount of stuffed toys around him.

"Satoru, if you are going to introduce me to the new student--or perhaps the new enrollee--refer to me properly. Not some half-assed introduction." Said the middle-aged man. He had a stern frown written on his face, shades, a beard, an undercut, and wore the same outfit as Gojo.

The latter groaned. "Fiiine. Y/n, meet Jujutsu High's principal, Masamichi Yaga~!"

Grumbling, the older man stood up. He faced Y/n with his hands behind his back. "I assume you are Y/n, correct?"

"That is correct." The boy responded. "I am Y/n."

"..." The principal turned to Gojo. "I've heard rumors among your students that you...bought...this one?"

The blindfolded teacher nodded. "I have. And I will do it again if I havta!"

"From Mei Mei nonetheless."

"The only product I bought from her."

"That's even worse coming from you."

Y/n just didn't say anything.

"Aaaanyway. I think you should test my student here," The teacher said, patting the latter's shoulder. "I'm pretty confident he'll catch your interest."

Frowning, Yaga examined said teenager for several seconds. He answered. "He can't even see curses with that low amount of cursed energy. How am I supposed to test someone who can't even see curses." The principle declared.

"Eh?" Gojo's figure slowly turned to Y/n. "You said you killed a curse."

Y/n scratched his cheek. "By punching the air, yeah, somehow. Then I got blood on my clothes. Boo hoo."

"Oh you're good at lying, you know that--" The teacher said, patting and ruffling the teenager's hair. "You're a devious one too, aren'tcha~"

"Oh come on, it's pretty easy to lie."

"Tell me about it."

Chuckling, Y/n slipped out of Gojo's grasp and hand-combed his hair. Turning to the principal with a growing smirk, he said. "Just test me. I'm pretty sure I'll beat whatever you throw at me."

Yaga recoiled, cringing. "I don't like how he's like you, Gojo."

The latter shrugged. "Isn't that a good thing? I think it's a great thing~!"

"It's horrible," Yaga said, stitching a new thread into a stuffed toy. He grumbled before sighing. "Anyway, since, Y/n, you are a new student, I'll have to see what you are capable of. But first."

...

...

There was a moment of silence.

The principal spoke once more.