🍫cнσcσℓαтε εηgαgεмεηт🍫

I was absolutely speechless from the moment we entered the newly built chocolate shop Willy had just recently opened, to find the most gorgeous set up imaginable. A beautiful table arrangement made just for us, with the help of our friends I would imagine since they're simply the best, but I knew Willy had the idea. Ever since Willy and I met, we knew there was an instant spark, undeniably so. I fell so quickly for him that in that exact moment, I knew he was the absolute right one for me.

"This

"This..... is absolutely beautiful Willy!" With teary eyes of overwhelming joy and a deep spark of love in my eyes, I immediately embraced him in the tightest hug imaginable, kissing him softly as we pulled apart. Staring into his bright, green eyes, I felt so much love, more than I'd ever had for anyone in my entire life.

"Well it's all for a beautiful woman. You of course!" I chuckled as he pulled my chair out for me, gently sitting down before he dashed to his seat to sit opposite me with a massive grin upon his handsome face. The setting was more than I could have ever expected when he asked me out for dinner, more intimate. And I loved it.

"You m'lady, are getting the royal treatment tonight! I even made a brand new chocolate cake infused with notes of strawberry, cherry, and vanilla swirls. You'll love it. Trust me." The smile etched upon my face was one of genuine happiness, the night practically flying by as we enjoyed a steak dinner Willy was able to get with the chocolate shop earnings, warming heart even more so that he would spend such an amount on me. I was always fine doing anything, just as long as we were together. But to see how hard he worked to make this happen, meant everything.

"You're an absolute dream, Willy Wonka." Our hands connected in the middle and my heart swooned from his mere gaze upon me, our food quickly finished from how amazing it tasted, curtesy of Abacus, Noodle, Lottie, Larry, and Piper who by the way, are the best friends you could ever have. We finally got to the cake and my taste buds exploded from the mere flavors, just as Willy had described. It was the most amazing cake I've ever had!

"You've really outdone yourself Willy. This cake is pure perfection! The flavors mesh together absolutely perfectly. This is something you're going to have to make over and over." He simply grinned in delight from the praise, finishing up our slices and only wanting more. But then I noticed, he looked utterly nervous.

"Harper, you are my dream. You've been my dream since I first laid eyes on you in galerie gourmet when I first arrived." He was suddenly to his feet in the blink of an eye before taking my hand in his to lead me to the gorgeous cherry tree, something I loved very much about the shop. We sat down on the now moving boat that went in a circular motion, removing his hat from his head with what appeared to be shaky hands.

"I want to spend the rest of my life making you happy. I want you beside me through it all!" He reached his hand inside his hat to produce a a beautiful chocolate colored box, suddenly flipping it open to reveal a ring that dazzled in the glow of the light, the beauty of it stunning as could be.

"Oh my gosh! Willy

"Oh my gosh! Willy.....?" But he simply placed a finger to my mouth with a little smile of his own shining through. Sitting his hat firmly next to him, he presented the ring closer to me with baited breath, my heart racing.

"I love you more than you could imagine. Will you marry me Harper?" My wide eyed look of shock and instant smile with happy tears starting to flow from my eyes, told the whole story. I was overjoyed!

"One hundred times yes! Of course I will! I love you so much!" Slipping the chocolate colored ring on my finger, we embraced each other under earth the the gazes of our cheering friends, passionately kissing one another once softly pulled apart.

"The ring box is made of chocolate by the way. My idea of course!" I couldn't help but laugh from his confidence, the both of us taking a bite out of it at the same time in utter bliss. I was going to marry the love of my life. And I couldn't be happier.