🍫мιяαcℓε🍫

My back hugged the wall behind me, my knees drawn to my chest in a protective manner

My back hugged the wall behind me, my knees drawn to my chest in a protective manner. Tears streamed down my face, the norm for me in this horrid place i'd called my own personal prison for what felt like ages now. That is at least, until Willy showed up. Willy Wonka, the magical, yet charming man I'd met mere days ago when he he was suckered into staying at Scrubitt's. Now? Im in the coop for finally talking back to Scrubitt. The coop is the worst place to be here, a little shack deal that's attached to the building, overlooking the ground below. I'd never once been in it, but I guess there's a first time for everything.

"(Y/N)?" My head immediately went up from the sound of Willy's voice from outside one of the openings on the coop, seeing his handsome face looking back at me with a little smile. He could see my tear stained cheeks, noting my red, puffy eyes from the dim lighting casting within here.

"Willy! How on earth did you get up here?" I slowly crawled my weak body towards him, my hand softly landing atop his resting one amongst the wood of the little window.

"With a little help from our friends! I couldn't let you stay in here anymore. We're free of this place now." My eyes widened in surprise, a sudden urge to cry again coming over me. But this time, in joy.

"Free?! Really.....?" He started to unscrew the screws keeping the weak wall as a barrier between us, finally letting it drop to the ground below, freeing me from this horrible nightmare. I couldn't stop gazing upon him, like a hero I'd been waiting for my entire life.

"Well of course! I couldn't let you rot away in this place. You're too good for it." I gently reached up to wrap my arms around his neck, embracing him once his arms wrapped firmly around my waist. To say how I felt for this man, I didn't know where to fully begin. All I knew, was I love him with every fiber of my being.

"You're an angel, Willy Wonka."